About Academic Bridge Program Qatar
The Academic Bridge Program Qatar was founded in 2001 to give Qatari high school graduates of excellent power with a one year footing system to make for an English language university education. Students must comprehensive an demanding program in English, science, math, and computer abilities mixed with Enhancing their time direction, test taking, and study abilities.
Academic Bridge Program Qatar Departments
There are 4 Academic Departments:
- English as a Foreign Language Department.
- Math and Physics Department.
- Computers Department.
- Science Department.
Academic Bridge Program Qatar Admissions
The Academic Bridge Program (ABP) yearly admits extra school graduates from Qatar and alternative countries in the place who require to increase their English, Mathematics and/or Science abilities to be able to match the admission criteria of remarkably picky English-language universities. Students searching for admission to the program typically wish to acquire admission to contributing schools of Business, Engineering, Pre-medicine or Design Arts, Foreign Services or Communication. The Academic Bridge Program also admits students who wish to obtain admission to selective universities in alternative places of study.
Academic Bridge Program Qatar Admissions Requirements
To be entitled to fill out an application to the Academic Bridge Program Qatar, it is desired that scholars have 80% from their high school for Standard Admissions. Students should have 85% from their high school for First Admissions.
•Students must have carried out high school.
- The minimal iBT TOEFL score essential for entry to the ABP is 53, or comparative IELTS score of 4. 5, for Standard Admissions. The minimal iBT TOEFL score for Earlier Admissions is iBT TOEFL 61 or comparative IELTS score of 5. 0 Official TOEFL score reviews must be sent to the ABP utilizing the code number 8320. Enrollment for the iBT TOEFL should be carried out on-line as soon as feasible, sign up online at http://www.ets.org/toefl. IELTS scores should be sent to ABP for the consideration of The Sponsor of Admissions, P. O Box 24404, Doha Qatar.
- All tests should be recent.
- You can get the application form either from the Admissions Office or from the ABP website: http://www.abp.edu.qa.
- When students submit the application form, they must consist of their current call details plus 2 (2) passport size latest photos and a copy of their passport or National ID card, Plus 500QR application fee. Sponsor’s details should also be affixed to the application form if accessible.
- The ABP will speak to potential students (via phone, SMS, or email) and arrange positioning testing on sometimes the 30th or 31st July.
- Student’s positioning will be on the 8th and 9th of August.
- Fall semester starts on the 12th of August.
- Students who report late for placement tests and positioning may be dissmissed off.
Academic Bridge Program Qatar Contact us
- For more information visit the ABP in the Education City, or contact
- Phone: 4454-2121 / 4454-2131 or email: Academic Bridge Program Qatar [email protected]
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Academic Bridge Program Qatar 2021.
Official Site: Academic Bridge Program Qatar