Atish Dipankar University of Science and Technology Admission 2012
The tempo of financial growth and social improvement of a country is in a method established by the level and excellent of its schooling. Education produces that important human capital, which is the very essential pre-condition for the peace, self-esteem, harmony and success of a civil society. The requirement for higher education has kept developing considerably ever since the time of Atish Dipankar. Subsequently, in the found day world it has become a matter of abundant interest for thinkers and students. Many men and women in the contemporary society today sense that it is also crucial for us to offer an education acceptable of its name while possibilities for higher education require to broaden.
ADUST Academic Programs and Faculties
The academic programs gradually develops around:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Business and Economics,
- Faculty of Science and Technology
ADUST Faculty of Arts and Social Science
- Department of English
ADUST Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
ADUST Faculty of Business and Economics
- Department of Business
- Department of Economics
- Department of Agriculture
ADUST Faculty of Science and Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Textile Engineering
- Department of Pharmacy
ADUST School of Public Health
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- 2nd division or GPA 2. 5 and above in both SSC and HSC, or in comparable levels.
- Or 0-Level and A-Level: University of London GOE 0-Level in three subjects with a GPA of 2. 5 or above, and A-Level in 2 subjects with a GPA. of 2. 0 or above.
- College/University entry qualification/identified equivalent.
Graduation degree from any recognized university or equivalent
|Light Blue||Faculty of Arts and Social Science|
|Orange||Faculty of Law|
|Green||Faculty of Business and Economics|
|Maroon||Faculty of Science and Technology|
ADUST Scholarship/Financial Aid
ADUST is mindful and informed of its sociable accountability to motivate and support meritorious students in their search of higher education. The University provides subsequent economic counselling:
- Complete scholarship or grant to those who have collateralized GPA 5 in both SSC and HSC level examinations.
- Complete scholarship to those who collateralized at least 5 A’s in 0-level and 2 A’s in A-level examinations.
- Tuition fee waiver at several rates based on economic demands and efficiency in the HSC /A-level Exams and 1st 2 semesters.
- Teaching/Research Assistantship to worthy students.
- Tuition fee is established on monthly installment basis.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about ADUST Admission 2012 ADUST Academic Programs and Faculties, ADUST Faculty of Arts and Social Science, ADUST Faculty of Law, ADUST Faculty of Business and Economics, ADUST Faculty of Science and Technology, ADUST School of Public Health, ADUST Admissions, ADUST Eligibility, ADUST Undergraduate, ADUST Graduate.
Official Website: ADUST (www.atishdipankaruniversity.edu.bd)