Introduction, Air University Multan Campus Admission 2022 Last Date:
As a federally chartered, public sector university, Multan Campus admission section can manage all around Pakistan. Southern Punjab contains 4 divisions, Multan, Sahiwal, Bahawalpur and Dera Ghazi Khan. Significant quantities of students from this area wanting better education in Management Sciences and Computer Engineering move to informative organizations in Lahore, Islamabad or Karachi.
Important 2022 Fall Admission Date for BBA, BSCS, BBS, MBA 3/1.5 Years, MCS, MBA, MSc Economics, MSc Mathematics, MS Management Sciences, MSCS
- Last Date of Form Submission Thursday,9th August 2022
- Admission Test: Saturday 11th August 2022&
Sunday 12th August 2022
- MBA (1-1/2 Year) Master of Business Administration
- MBA (3-1/2 Year) Master of Business Administration
- BBA (Hons) Bachelors of Business Administration
- BS-CS Bachelor of Computer Science (BS-CS)
- MS-CS Master of Computer Science
Air University Multan Campus Admission:
Admission test is obligatory for applicants of all programs apart from MS Engineering Programs. Undergraduate applicants (Engineering and BBA) who have cleaned SAT I and SAT II(Assisting docs essential) within the final one year are exempted from the University admission test. MBA/ MS Management Sciences candidates having NTS (GAT) test will be exempted from Entry Test, offered their rates in those tests are as follows:
- At minimum 1150 in SAT I, and
- At minimum 600 each in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in SAT II.
- At minimum 1100 in SAT I
- MBA/MS Management Sciences Applicants:
- NTS (GAT-General) Test (at minimum 50% score).
- University Multan Campus
- 3rd, 4th & 5th Floor, Khan Centre, 82-Abdali Road, Multan Cantt.
- Ph: 061-4780093
- Email: [email protected]
Official Site: Air University Multan Campus