About American University Cairo
The American University Cairo was started in 1919 by Americans focused to education and learning it also include neighborhood service in the Middle East. Today, American University Cairo is the region’s most recognized English-language University — an crucial factor to the social, political and ethnical life of the Arab world. It also serves as a crossroads for the world’s cultures: a vital, exciting forum for reasoned debate, spirited debate and comprehension over cultures.
American University Cairo Schools
- School of Business
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Global Affairs and Public Policy
- School of Sciences and Engineering
- School of Continuing Education
American University Cairo Admissions
American University Cairo Undergraduate Admission
- Moreover to satisfying the American University Cairo secondary school certificate conditions and English language conditions, candidates must also post the subsequent docs before the described application deadline.
- Your application and final entrance will be approaching the submitting of all essential official docs. Applications posted beyond the contract schedules will be regarded as unfinished space accessibility.
- Finished application form and fee.
- 3 passport-size photos with the candidates name printed on the back of every photo.
- A current medical report stating that the candidate is literally and psychologically capable of doing American University Cairo-level work. For the security of the student and the university, acclaim of candidates is conditional upon evidence that the student has exceeded a full medical exam within the earlier year.
- An essay on the subsequent topic: How can you advantage from the education at American University Cairo? The essay should be legibly handwritten in English or Arabic and should be 300-500 words in period.
- The intent of the essay is to offer the applicant the possibility to express his or her personality in a method not feasible through the application form alone.
- 2 letters of referrals finished by teachers of academics programs taken within the earlier 2 years. These suggestions are optional but extremely endorsed.
American University Cairo Graduate Admissions
To be capable to procedure your application, the subsequent docs are essential:
- Finished the graduate application. You can also apply on-line.
- Official transcripts from all higher-education institutions that you have joined
- Assertion of purpose (form 2); one for each important that you are applying for
- Updated programs vitae (CV)
- A minimum of two letters of evaluation are required for all applicants. PhD applicants are required to post 3 letters of analysis.
- Essential Test Results and Certification
- TOEFL iBTor IELTS: Non-native speakers of English are essential to current valid TOEFL iBT or IELTS test results. Validity for both tests is for 2 years.
- Graduate candidates who hold degrees from an accredited English-medium American University Cairo are exempted from presenting evidence of academic English proficiency. Candidates to the African Graduate Fellowship must submit valid English tests results. AUC score recipient code is 0903.
- GMAT: Candidates for the MBA program must post at minimum an unofficial test report to commence processing their application.
- GRE: Candidates for the PhD program or master’s degree in economics, economics in foreign advancement, finance and journalism and mass.
American University Cairo Application Fee for Admission
There is a $50 application fee, or its equivalent in Egyptian pounds (non-refundable and subject to the exchange rate)
If you are applying from outside Egypt through the Cairo office, you can send an international money order or a certified check in U. S. dollars. Applicants utilizing the New York Office may use checks drawn on a U. S. bank.
If you are applying in person at the Cairo office, you can pay the application fee in cash at the cashier located at the Student Service Center – Gate 1- American University Cairo New Cairo) or attach a certified check to your application.
American University Cairo Application Fee for Admission
There is a $50 application fee, or its comparative in Egyptian pounds (non-refundable and subject to the transaction.
If you are making use of from outdoor Egypt by way of the Cairo office, you can post an foreign money order or a certified check in U.S. dollars. Candidates applying the New York Office may use assessments drawn on a U. S. bank.
If you are making use of in person at the Cairo office, you can pay the software fee in cash at the cashier positioned at the Student Service Center – Gate 1- American University Cairo New Cairo) or affix a certified verify to your application.
American University Cairo Non-Degree Admissions
American University Cairo non-degree program is one of immediate registration programs, that permits students to pick out courses from common undergraduate programs and are not constrained to a permanent set of courses. Non Degree searching for students study for the short term at American University Cairo but are not associated with a study in foreign countries program
Since American University Cairo is approved in the U. S. and also in Egypt, students from U.S. universities are ordinarily able to transfer American University Cairo credits to their home institutions, but they are recommended to verify in advance.
Customers request, the university may agree a alter of status from non-degree to degree student. If a non-degree student should come to be a degree applicant, the department of major will contemplate agreeing to credit for programs taken under non-degree status. All academics regulations relevant to degree students will apply retroactively with such change of status.
Non-degree candidates observe the same methods for entrance as degree-searching for students and should enclose post secondary transcripts of their work.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about American University Cairo Admission 2022.
Official Site: American University Cairo