Assiut University Admission
About Assiut University
The Assiut University was founded in 1957 to motivate exploration, education and learning and community companies in Upper Egypt. ‘languages’ of Teaching are Arabic and English. Admission prerequisites for the undergraduate levels are the Egyptian Secondary School certificate or its comparable, student’s position of residence and the regulatory decrees of the Supreme Council of the Egyptian Universities.
Assiut University Faculties
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Commerce
- Sugar Technology Research Institute
- South Egypt Cancer Institute (SEC
Assiut University Admissions
The Egyptian Secondary school Certificate or comparable contemplating degrees credit, geographical syndication and acts of the Supreme Council of the Egyptian Universities issued in that aspect. The Egyptian Secondary school Certificate or comparable contemplating degrees credit, geographical syndication and acts of the Better Council of the Egyptian Universities written in this context.
Admissions Requirements for Diploma Holders
Diploma Registration: –
- The student must have a Bachelor / License degree from one of the Egyptian Universities or an comparative from an additional scientific degree authorised by University.
- (The study span is 1 or 2 years in accordance to programs of each faculty)
Assiut University Master Registration: –
- The student must have a Bachelor or License degree from 1 the Egyptian Universities or an comparable degree from a further authorised scientific Institute with a min. degree “excellent”
- N. B: – Enrollment Span is at minimum 2 yrs. And its not allowed for the student to be registered for over 4 yrs in several faculties and 5 yrs in others, unless normally reported by the faculty council after appointment with the supervisor and the authorised Dept. )#)
Assiut University Doctoral Degree Registration: –
- The student should have a Master degree from one of the Egyptian universities or an comparative degree from a different authorised Scientific Institute
- To enroll for the Doctoral Degree.
- (Registration period is not below 3 yrs. as some faculty bylaws specify)
- Required Documents.
- All forms and applications can be attained from the General Administration for Post Graduate Studies and in the University.
Assiut University Submitting of Form
- Applications should be posted through the Embassy of the candidates Country in Egypt in accordance to cultural Cooperation and Scholarships Treaties.
- Communication should be redirected to the Vice President for Post Graduate Experiments and Research at University, suggesting the branch of study appears. the applicant’s Economic Sponsorship status ( personal or governmental).
- All degrees earlier attained from Arab or international universities must be equated from the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities (SCU).
Assiut University Library
University student library is the key student library of the University. It searches for obtain and support all forms of documented details in determined fields pertinent to the programs of the Assiut University. The Assiut University student library is positioned in the ground floor of the management building of the University. It consists of a extensive assortment of benchmark products suitable to a University library.
Assiut University Contact us:
- Assiut University
- 71515 Assiut, Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Phone: +20-88-2357007 ، +20-2-37484536
- Fax: 088-2354130 ، 02-37487704
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Assiut University Admission 2020.
Official Site: Assiut University
Type: Public University