Introduction, Bahria University Karachi Admission 2022
Bahria University Karachi admission section was founded by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has gradually and routinely grown into one of the foremost higher education institutions in Pakistan. It takes on an important role in self-care future leaders who can create a confident difference to the world around them.
We are a multiple-campus Bahria University Karachi admission whose intention is to obtain the greatest standards in teaching, studying and research.
- Admission Start from Nov 07
- Last Date of Form Submission Dec 14
- Entry Test held on 17-20 Dec for Karachi, 21-24 Dec For Islamabad, and 24-25 Dec for Lahore
- Beginning of Classes Feb 06
- Bahria Karachi launching two new programs LLB Morning/5 Years in Legal Studies and MS Evening/1.5 Years in Finance.
- BS Accounting and Finance
Bahria University Karachi Admission:
Campus Admissions Procedure:
So that they can apply, the candidates are essential to Submit the prescribed by doctors form (duly completed) along with supporting documents, on or previous to the notified concluding date.
Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, (60% weight-age and Admission Test Score 40% weight-age) verbal skills, EQ test score and Essay writing score (for applicants selected for interview only).
Students powerless to offer “Academic Eligibility”, examination marks/CGPA waiting for results, must enter last qualification marks i. e. 1st year / O-level marks (IBCC marks) (in case intermediate, result is awaited) and Intermediate exam marks (in case Bachelor’s exam result is awaited).
Bahria University Karachi Admission Academic Eligibility:
Applicants for admission must meet the following academic requirements:
- 50% marks in Intermediate/equivalent.
- MBA (3 YR)
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 2-YR BS degree.
- MBA (2.5 YR)
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 4-YR BS degree.
- MBA (1.5 years).
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 4-YR BBA program.
- MBA Weekend (3 YR) program.
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 2-YR BS degree course.
- MBA Weekend (2.5 YR) course.
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% marks in a 4-year Bachelor degree.
- MBA Pharma/Health Management/MIS (3-YR).
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 2-year BS degree.
- MBA Pharma/Health Management/MIS (2.5 YR).
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 4-year BS degree.
- PGD Pharma (1 YR) program.
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% marks in a Bachelor degree.
MPhil (2 years):
- CGPA 3.0 or 60% score in your last qualification plus 16 years of education.
- Ph.D. (3 years) course.
- CGPA 3.0 or 60% score in your last qualification plus 18 years of education.
Engineering (Electrical/Software/Computer Engineering):
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Electronics/Telecom)program.
- FSc Pre-Engg or equivalent with 60% marks.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering course.
- FSc Pre-Engg or equivalent with 60% score.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering course.
- FSc Pre-Engg or equivalent with 60 % score.
Applied Sciences and Graduate Studies:
- BS (CS) 4 YR course.
- 50% score in pre-Engg or with mathematics, physics and computer sciences or equivalent.
- BS (ETM) 4 YR course.
- 50% marks in pre-Engg or with mathematics, physics and computer sciences or equivalent.%3
Hope you will get beneficial information from here. Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Bahria University Karachi Admissions and details.
Official Website: Bahria University Karachi