Bangladesh University Business and Technology Admission 2020 Last Date
Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) Admission 2020 Last Date
- Fall admission date 2014 will be coming soon
Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) Undergraduate Programs
- GPA no less than 2. 5 or Second division in each SSC and HSC exam; or
- GPA of at least 2. 00 both in SSC or HSC exam, but the overall GPA in both the examinations must be at least 6. 00; or
- ‘O’ Level with at least FIVE subjects with a lowest of TEN points and ‘A’ Level with at least TWO subjects with a lowest of FOUR points (dependent on the calculations of A=4, B=3, C=2 and D=1) or
- North American High School Diploma, International Baccalaureate, or equivalent.
- In case of sons/daughter of Independence Fighters a total GPA of at the least 5. 00 in each SSC and HSC exams. But the explanation of Father/Mother as Independence Fighters should be submitted.
- For B. Sc. Eng. in CSE and EEE & B. Sc. in CSIT and Textile Engineering science history with Mathematics and/or Physics at the HSC or equal level. Students having no Mathematics and/or Physics might be needed to do redial programs (non-credit) in these 2 subjects.
- For B. Sc. in CSIT and B. Sc. Engg. in CSE (THREE years) for Diploma Engineers, 3 or 4 years Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) or a Diploma identified by BTEB with a CGPA of 2. 5 out of 4. 00 in any engineering discipline from any recognized institute.
However, the above needs might be adjusted from hour and hour.
BUBT Graduate Programs
- MBA, EMBA: Bachelor qualification in almost any domain of analyze through any regarded university or an institute possessing not additional compared to just one 3rd division in any public examination. Applicants from GCE course or along with the comparative international degree / graduation / certification can also apply. For EMBA minimum amount 2 years practical experience at managerial grade is also recommended.
- MBM: Graduates in any discipline
- M. Sc. in Economics: Graduate with 4 years undergraduate course in Economics or graduate with 3 years undergraduate course in Economics and prepared to perform a number of additional programs of 6-12 credit ratings hours, whenever accepted.
- M A in English (Two-Years):
- Graduate with English as a subject of study or
- Graduate with a 3-Years Honors Degree in English.
- B.Sc. Hons. in Mathematics
- M.Sc. Preliminary Part-I Completed in Mathematics
- M.Sc. in Statistics.
- M.Sc. in Physics.
- Graduates of 3-year B. Sc. complete Program (with Mathematics) by any University are usually qualified to be accepted in this course.
- Graduates of 2 year B. Sc. complete program (with Mathematics) sort any University are usually also entitled to be accepted in this course, however they will possess to require important remedial programs of at minimum 9 Credits.
- Graduates with Mathematics as minimal of any kind of other discipline from any kind of University are additionally entitled to be accepted in this course along with essential remedial programs.
- B. Sc. Engineers are additionally entitled to be accepted in this course with essential remedial programs.
- LL.B (Two-year Program): Graduates in any discipline.
- LL.M (Two -years): LL.B (pass) Degree from any recognized College or University.
- LL.M (One -year): LL.B (Hons.) Degree.
- M. A in English Words Educating (1 Year): 4 years BA ( Hons) / 2 years BA with TWO years MA / 3 years BA along with 1 year MA, (if possible) in English / English Vocabulary Possessing 2nd Class / CGPA 2. 5.
- M. Sc. in Mathematics (One-Year):
- M. Sc. in Mathematics (Two-Year):
Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) Admission Procedure
Practical application form for entrance is accessible in addition to the prospectus on transaction of Tk. 500/- merely through the Registrar´s Office/ Reception Room of BUBT. A prospectus coupled with program form might also be attained by post through the Registrar´s Office by giving a bank draft or pay out order of Tk. 500/- in prefer of Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT) and usually stamped self applied resolved envelope.
A full practical application package deal should be posted to the admission office of BUBT through the dates proclaimed in each and every term.
The full practical application package deal contains the following written documents:
- Practical application form properly filled up with.
- Duplicates of SSC and HSC or comparable exam certificates/many testimonials and mark sheets/transcripts and SSC registration minute card for undergraduate courses as well as duplicates of Bachelor Gradation certificate and marks sheet for graduate courses.
- Initial records/testimonials/mark sheets/transcripts and SSC subscription card should be created on the period of submitting of practical application for confirmation by the officer of BUBT in impose of admission.
- 3 passport width and 4-stamps dimension colour photos.
UBT Admission 2020
Immediately after essential confirmation of the practical application and written documents the preferred applicants should get independently accepted within just the specific period on monthly payment of necessary charges..
BUBT Transfer students with credit transfer:
Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) student may possibly exchange credit received at recently joined universities toward a BUBT gradation. Just for this objective transcripts through all earlier joined associations should be posted.
Exchange learners are predicted to obtain at least 2. 00 CGPA for undergraduate and graduate courses on a FOUR-level range in most of Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) level programs to be regarded as for admission at BUBT. Just all those programs where by the mark of the Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) student is C and preceding shall be deemed for credit rating exchange.
Catalogs and official transcripts from earlier joined universities should be equipped with the practical application for admission. Equivalence of programs for each and every shifted Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) student might be identified through the Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) .
A residency necessity is that at minimum 60 percent of credit and internship/project of 3 to 4 credits for a gradation must be acquired at BUBT.
BUBT Faculties & Logistics
BUBT Working Schedule:
A University is always begin on all times of the week by 8. 00 AM to 10. 00 P. M. excepting timetabled vacation months.
BUBT Academic Year and Semester Duration:
An academic year is split into 3 semesters: Fall, Spring & Summer months. The semester period is generally 15 weeks – 13 weeks for classes and 2 weeks for final exam and final result.
Foundation Class (free of charges):
Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) delivers exclusive classes in English, Mathematics & Computer Science before the begin of each and every semester to create the basic foundation of the students. There’s no more fee for these classes.
BUBT has a very good number of well-capable whole time faculty members for getting intensive proper care of each student and leading all of them in and outdoor the classroom. Also, a excellent number of international capable and skilled faculty members of Dhaka University, Jahangirnagar University and Institute of Business Administration (IBA) and professional organizations teach at BUBT as adjunct faculty
Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) Rules & Regulation
BUBT Academic Year and Semester Duration:
- BUBT follows a model of higher education containing of semesters, programs, credit hours, continuous assessment and letter grading.
- The academics year starts from Oct and runs through September of the subsequent year.
- An academics year is split in to subsequent 3 semesters:
Fall : October – January
Spring : February – May
Summer : June – September
- The semester period is generally of 15 weeks – 13 weeks for classes and 2 weeks for final exams and final results.
BUBT Degree Offered (Undergraduate Program)
BUBT Faculty of Business
- BBA (Major in Acounting, Finance, Marketing & HRM)
BUBT Faculty of Engineering & Applied Sciences
- B.SC. in CSE (Four-year Program)
- B.Sc. in CSE for Diploma Engineers
- B.SC. in CSIT (Four -year Program)
- B.Sc. in EEE for Diploma Engineers
- B.Sc. in CSIT for Diploma Engineers
- B.Sc. in EEE (Four-year Program)
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (4 year Program)
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering for Diploma Engineers
BUBT Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- BA (Hons.) in English
BUBT Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc.(Hons.) in Environmant and Development Economics
BUBT Faculty of Law
- LL.B (Hons.) (Four-year Program)
BUBT Degree Offered (Graduate Programs)
Faculty of Business
- MBA (Evening Program with Major in Accounting, Finance, Marketing & HRM)
- EMBA (Evening Program with Major in Accounting, Finance, Marketing & HRM)
- MBM ( Master of Bank Management Two-Year Evening Program)
Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- M A in English (Two-Year Evening Program)
- M A in ELT (One-Year Evening Program)
Faculty of Social Sciences
- M.Sc. in Economics (One-Year Evening Program)
Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Science
- M. Sc in Mathematical (General-1 Year Program)
- M. Sc in Mathematical (General-2 Year Program)
- M. Sc in Mathematical (Thesis-1 Year Program)
- M. Sc in Mathematical (Thesis-2 Year Program)
Faculty of Law
- LL.M (1-Year Evening Program)
- LL.M (2-Year Evening Program)
- LL.B (2-Year Evening Program)
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible fpr Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Bangladesh University Business & Technology (BUBT) Admissions 2020.
Official Website: www.bubt.edu.bd
Type: Private University