About Bangor University Bahrain
Bangor University Bahrain was started in 1884, creating it one of the most ancient and most renowned degree awarding institutions in the UK. For above 125 years students from all above the world have graduated from Bangor University Bahrain and as a end result gone on to accomplish excellent achievements in their selected professions.
Bangor University Bahrain Colleges
Bangor University Bahrain College of Arts, Education and Humanities
- School of Creative Studies and Media
- School of Education
- School of English
- School of History, Welsh History and Archaeology
- School of Linguistics and English Language
- School of Modern Languages
- School of Music
- School of Theology and Religious Studies
- School of Welsh
Bangor University Bahrain College of Business, Social Sciences and Law
- School of Bangor Business
- School of Law
- School of Social Sciences
Bangor University Bahrain College of Lifelong Learning
- School of Lifelong Learning
Bangor University Bahrain College of Natural Sciences
- School of Biological Sciences (includes Treborth Botanic Garden)
- School of the Environment, Natural Resources and Geography
- School of Ocean Sciences
- Welsh Institute of Natural Resources
Bangor University Bahrain College of Health and Behavioural Sciences
- School of Healthcare Sciences
- School of Medical Sciences
- School of Psychology, Bangor University Bahrain
- School of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
- Institute of Medical and Social Care Research
Bangor University Bahrain College of Physical and Applied Sciences
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science (previously School of Informatics)
- School of Electronics
Bangor University Bahrain Admissions
Bangor University Bahrain General Entry Requirements
- Entry on to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes is depending on academics certification and English Language level.
- Academic entry conditions for Undergraduate Students
- For entry onto the 1st year of our 3 or 4 year undergraduate / Bachelor degree programmes we require for a school giving qualification which is comparative to the British school leaving certification,A-levels / International Baccalaureate).
Bangor University Bahrain Entry Conditions for Bahrain Students
- Students must obtain excellent scores in their Tawjahiya.
English Language Requirements (Foundation)
- An IELTS score of 4. 5 or 5. 0 is essential for foundation programs.
Students who have accompanied the country’s curriculum (Tawjahiya) are essential to finished a recognized Foundation course. Students who have finished A-Levels, IB or SATs can fill out an application for immediate entry to Year 1 of undergraduate programmes.
English Language Conditions (Undergraduate)
- An IELTS score of 6. 0 is essential for undergraduate course.
- Members of a Bachelor degree from a recognized Bahraini / UK institution
English Language Conditions (Postgraduate)
- An IELTS score of 6. 0 is essential for postgraduate courses.
Bangor University Bahrain PhD
- Needs a Masters degree and also a Bachelor degree.
- Mature students (age 25+)
Students who are 25 years or older on the date of registration may be entitled for entry under the adult student regulations. This legislations does not need a bachelor degree. The candidates must on the other hand have presented a location of accountability related to the suggested course of study for a minimal period of 2 years prior to starting out the course. This rule does NOT apply for candidates for PhD studies, and entrants MUST have a coached postgraduate degree.
Students from alternative locations who demand suggestions concerning their qualifications can make contact with the Admissions Office at: admissions@bangor. ac. uk
It is feasible to transfer into the 2nd year of an undergraduate degree programme if they university studies undertaken to date in a further country or in another university in the UK match by level and articles to the 1st year of a programme at Bangor University Bahrain. So that they can determine an application for transfer, students are essential to give an official licensed transcript describing the study undertaken to particular date with their application.
Entry onto our postgraduate Masters’ courses involves an undergraduate / bachelor degree of equivalent standard to eh British undergraduate/ bachelor degree with a minimal grade comparative to a British 2nd-class honours. To locate out whether your qualifications are correct for entry to postgraduate programmes.
Bangor University Bahrain Contact Us
- Bangor IELTS Office,
- Neuadd Rathbone,
- College Road,
- Gwynedd, LL57 2DF
- Enquiries: 01248 383043
- Email: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Bangor University Bahrain 2021.
Official Site: Bangor University Bahrain