Barind Medical College Rajshahi Admission
Barind Medical College Rajshahi Bangladesh is placed in known place of bangladesh Rajshahi (Bengali: রাজশাহী) is a metropolis in european Bangladesh, and the divisional headquarters of Rajshahi Division and also the admin area that contains its title and is on the list of 7 metropolitan cities of Bangladesh. Frequently referenced to as Silk City and Education City, Rajshahi is positioned in the north-west of the country and has an believed populace of 853, 000 people.
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admissions Offered for 2020[/box]
Admission procedure: In the month of Dec of each year.
Applicants should be from Science Group with Physics. Chemistry and Biology as subject in HSC or comparative exam. Applicants must have got minimal score of GPA 3. 5 in SSC and HSC or comparative examinations.
Tribal applicants should maintain mixed whole marks of GPA-7 and should have minimum score of GPA 3 in SSC and HSC or comparative exams.
International students who have comparative GPA score and equivalence certificate from DOHS may be accepted subject to endorsement of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. 5. Applicants who have exceeded SSC or comparative before 2009 and HSC before 2011 or comparative will not be regarded as for admission.
Procedure of Admission
- Application for admission should be posted in the approved form issued by Barind Medical College Rajshahi Bangladesh.
- Admission form duly filled up in should reach the office of the Principal. Barind Medical College Rajshahi Bangladesh coupled with the identification slip for the non-refundable enrollment fee of Tk. 500/- (Five Hundred) only.
- Admission form posted without receipt of enrollment fee will not be recognised.
- Attested photocopy of the subsequent docs should be escorted with the admission form.
SSC Examination Certificate
- Recommendation of spending HSC Exam from the Principal of the particular college of the student.
- SSC and HSC marks sheet.
- Certification from the Head of the institution in which the candidate learnt last concerning the student’s character and individuality.
- Certificate of character from a Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- Nationality Certificate from UP Chairman or Ward Commissioner.
- 3 duplicates of latest passport size photos.
- Undertaking from Parents/Guardian documenting that the candidates informative charges at Barind Medical College & Hospital, Rajshahi will be borne by them.
- Original copies of the above docs are to be manufactured at the occasion of admission.
- All details concerning admissions in the 1st year MBBS course which include list of chosen applicants, date of medical checkup, transaction of fees etc. will be notified in the observe board of college.
All Candidate provisionally preferred for admission will be clinically reviewed by a Medical Board and applicants announced medically fit by the board will be authorised for admission.
Address: 3 Shersah Road, Lokkhipur, Rajshahi- 6000.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.
Official Site: www.bmcraj.org