Beaconhouse National University Islamabad exceptionally ambitious and energetic globe, qualitatively excellent education is an important for success. Over the years, higher education has possible a crucial role in the advancement of the essential acumen of the students to better equip them to fulfill the promising challenges. Universities and higher education organizations are successful social and cultural centres with much to provide students of any age, nationality or social history.
Schools of Beaconhouse National University Islamabad
- School of Visual Arts & Design
- School of Architecture
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Medical and Mass Communication
- School of Computer and Information Technology
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Education
Beaconhouse National University Islamabad Admission 2022 Last Date
- The BNU Islamabad admits students yearly in August; the schedule is comprehensive in the BNU Islamabad Academic Calendar.
- Students waiting for their FA / F. Sc /A-Level, BA / BSc results may apply for admission. Preferred applicants will be given provisional admission only, which may be regularized after they have been announced flourishing and fulfill the admission conditions of BNU Islamabad.
BA / BSc (Hons) Programmes
To be eligible for admission to undergraduate programmes, a applicant must fulfill any one of the subsequent requirements:
- FA / F. Sc with at minimum 2nd division (i. e. 495 marks).
- O-levels (in at least 8 subjects)
- A-levels with at minimum an average of C-grade. Superior Subsidiary (AS) will not be considered into account.
- Foreign Baccalaureate High School Diploma result with at minimum 2. 5 CGPA and equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Admission of students whose academics and other certificates are lessen than those prescribed in (i) above, would not be regarded as for admission. Where provisional admission is regarded as advisable, the authorization of the Vice Chancellor will be essential through the Registrar.
- Students admitted on provisional basis under (ii) above must post their transcript within 1st year of the program; normally they will not be permitted to enroll in their 3 rd semester.
- Student terminated from one school on the basis of bad academics efficiency or on disciplinary ground will not be entitled to search for admission to any alternative school of BNU.
- Likewise cases of admission of student, refused by one school, into a further school will necessitate the authorization of the Vice Chancellor.
- In accessory, students applying to BNU will be envisioned to take a written (English) test accompanied by an interview for the applicants short listed after the written test.
- Students applying for admission to the Schools of Visual Arts and Design or School of Architecture will be essential to take a 4 hour Drawing Test accompanied by an interview for short listed applicants.
- Applicants with work expertise in connecting/media/efficiency relevant work will be given preference at the Departments of Theatre, TV and Film Studies and Journalism. Proof of work such as publicized material or portfolio of work will be essential for short listed applicants.
- All other schools need mandatory written/aptitude tests to be taken on dates specific by the BNU Islamabad.
BNU Islamabad MA / MSc Programmes
- To be eligible for positioning in the postgraduate programmes at the BNU Islamabad, a applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in the Humanities or Sciences from a known international or local education system with placement in the 2nd division.
- A person with a Master’s or professional degree from a known institute of higher studying is also eligible for admission to postgraduate programmes. The applicant may be honored Advanced Standing or be offered credit for courses previously covered. BNU Islamabad will give individual academic advisory guidance to such students. The advisor will examine the past academics work and current a suggestions to the Dean/Chairperson of the troubled School.
BNU Islamabad MS/M. Phil Programme
- MA or 16 years of education with BA (Hons. ) from a identified university with a minimum CGPA of 2. 5
- A GAT, General Test from the National Testing Support is mandatory
- Written/Aptitude test, Interview.
BNU Islamabad PhD
- For admission into PhD minimum CGPA 3: 00 in MS/M. Phil or 1st Division in annual system is essential.
- Complete Exam
- 18 credit hour of course work is crucial ahead of thesis.
BNU Islamabad Contact Us
BNU Islamabad located on 3-Zafar Ali Road Lahore is a stone throw away from the willow-lined Lahore canal. It is centrally located with easy approach from the main Jail Road and Mall arteries.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about BNU Islamabad 2022.
Official Site: BNU Islamabad