About Bond University
Bond University is a not really-for-profit university situated in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Bond varies from alternative Australian educational institutions as it times 3 semesters each and every year, starting out in January, May and September, enabling a 6-semester degree to be finished in 2 years, as a substitute of 3, with no raising semester workloads.
Bond University Faculties
Bond University Faculty of Business
- School of Business
- School of Information Technology
- School of Hotel, Resort & Tourism Management
Bond University Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Medicine
Bond University Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Humanities
- School of Communication and Media
- School of Social Sciences
Bond University Faculty of Law
- Institute of Sustainable Development & Architecture
- The Mirvac School of Sustainable Development
- The Soheil Abedian School of Architecture
Bond University Admissions
Bond University Admission for Postgraduate
At Bond University all postgraduate applications are examined on an unique basis. Prerequisites for postgraduate programs fluctuate in between programs and faculties.
Generally, for candidates to be regarded for Postgraduate Diploma or Masters level programs they must have finished a bachelors degree or comparative.
Bond University Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Applicants
Applications for the May 2013 intake of the Bond University Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program will open via QTAC for Undergraduate and Graduate applications on 10 January, 2013 and close on 6 February, 2013.
For 2013, the Bond MBBS Program is open only to domestic applicants. Bond University is committed to easing the shortage of Medical Practitioners in Queensland and Australia and therefore applications to the MBBS Program are only open to Australian Citizens, Australian permanent residents and holders of an Australian Humanitarian visa. Applications are also open to New Zealand Citizens but not to New Zealand permanent residents. Bond University may accept applications from applicants on behalf of Foreign Governments to which it has entered into specific arrangements.
Bond University Undergraduate Applications
Applications must be set through QTAC and should incorporate all associated documentation, offering proof of your UMAT score and subject results in Chemistry, English and Maths B.
Applications will then be examined by the Faculty to ascertain your eligibility dependent on an assessment of academics efficiency.
Short-listed candidates will be requested to enroll an on-campus interview.
Bond University Graduate Applications
- Applications must be stuck through QTAC and should include all associated documentation, offering proof of your subject results in Chemistry, English and Maths B.
- Applications will then be evaluated by the Faculty to figure out your eligibility structured on an assessment of academics efficiency.
- Short-listed candidates will be requested to enroll an on-campus interview.
Admission for International Students
Are you an foreign student (not an Australian Resident or Permanent Resident)?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the over, you will require to fill out an application for study at Bond University often straight or via one of our in-country officials. Comply with the steps detailed under:
- Finished an an application form online.
- Bond University will then examine your application, which includes English Language Prerequisites if you are an foreign student.
- If your application is flourishing, Bond University will mail you an offer letter which explains how to accept your offer ready to begin classes.
- Once you have approved your offer, you will obtain a Verification of Enrolment (VOE) via email. You will require this documents as part of your Student Visa Application, to study at Bond.
Bond University Scholarships 2013
Bond University Scholarships for Australian Students
Right here you can examine a complete list of Scholarships accessible for Australian candidates. Pay consideration to each scholarship’s concluding date and application criteria.
Australian Applicants’ are regarded as to be:
- Any student presently learning year 12 at an Australian High School.
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate candidate who is an Australian Resident, or the owner of a Permanent Citizen or Humanitarian Visa.
- Scholarships for students learning year 12 at an Australian High School are now start online. Scholarships for present year 12 students are start yearly from April 1 to July 31
Scholarships for International Students
International Applicants’ are considered to be:
- Any student finishing year 12 studies (or comparative) at an International High School.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate candidates that are not Australia Residents, or members of a Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa.
- PLEASE NOTE: Foreign students that are presently studying year 12 at an Australian High School are regarded as Australian candidates for scholarship reasons. You should check out our Australian candidates scholarship details for a complete checklist of the scholarships accessible to you.
Bond University Facilities
The Bond University campus was assembled and produced by master planner Daryl Jackson of Jackson Architecture with substantial feedback from Queensland architect Robin Gibson. The signature Arch building was created by Japanese architect Arata Isozaki.
The campus capabilities a sequence of Faculty sandstone buildings based all-around man-made Lake Orr. In 2008, the Bond University Mirvac School of Ecological Development Building was formally opened by the Hon. Julia Gillard and was the 1st in Australia to attain a 6 Star Green Star – Education PILOT Certified Rating for design by the Green Building Council of Australia.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Bond University Admission 2022.
Official Site: Bond University