British University in Egypt Admission 2020 Last date
British University in Egyfpt gives a distinctive informative expertise that brings the sources located at important research universities along with private care for every student. British University in Egypt is a exploration-led university, where research represents an essential role not only in the development of knowledge. Getting a admission in Egypt Student should be one of the most fascinating situations of your life.
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Political Science
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Nursing
Requirements for Admission:
Admission conditions confirm completely with the legislation set by the Egyptian Council of Private Universities (CPU).
Candidates must have obtained the Egyptian Secondary School General Certificate (Thanaweya Amma) or authorised comparative certificates relating to the legislation set by the Egyptian Council of Non-public Universities.
- Authorised comparative school certificates:
- IGCSE/GCSE/AS or A Levels
- American High School Diploma
- Canadian High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate
- German Abitur International Baccalaureate
- Alternative International Certificates (You should make contact with Student Affairs Office).
Required General Requirements
- Finished British University in Egypt application form
- Delivery of payment of non-refundable application fee (you should see Portion on Fees)
- Original birth certificate
- Duplicate of national ID (Egyptian students only)
- 6 passport-size photos
- Military form Istimara 2, 6 Gond (Egyptian Males only)
- Duplicate of passport (Non-Egyptian students only)
- Medical certificate and HIV test results (Non-Egyptians only)
- Recognized university transcript with stamped course description (Transfer candidates only).
English Language Requirement
Minimal English Language entry conditions and information of the English programme and English acceleration conditions are described in the GAR. Students’ level of English language is identified through positioning tests throughout the summer preceding their 1st academics year at the institution. Students are essential to pass Intermediate level for entry into the Preparatory Year*. Information of the English Language
conditions are involved in the GAR.
Candidates are entitled for several scholarships relating to their
academics, sporting and alternative accomplishments in respect with these Conditions
and Circumstances (Official documents must be posted before 31 October 2012):
- An candidate who qualifies for in excess of one scholarship will be awarded whichever scholarship is the highest
- All scholarship deals apply to the Tuition Fee only
- All scholarships are one year awards and are re-evaluated at the starting of every academic year based on the student’s academics, sporting and other accomplishments through the previous year, as appropriate
- All scholarships (except academic achievement) are pleasant relief on the problem that the student productively advances to the subsequent year and giving endorsed docs concerning the academics year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about British University in Egypt Admission 2020.
Official Site: British University in Egypt