Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka Mission
To accomplish brilliance, by means of offering information in Buddhism, Pali and related fields, in empowering students to reach high specifications in virtue, knowledge in Dhamma and relevant abilities and to engender and nourish, both in and outside Sri Lanka, a way of life exemplified in the educating of the Buddha.
Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka Courses
The 1st Degree programme commences with 1 year General Arts Qualifying Programme and the General Degree can be concluded within 2 years and the Specific Degree can be concluded within 3 years.
Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka General Arts Qualifying Exam
Comprises of 6 papers of THREE hour time-span based on 3 subjects. Pali Language and Literature is compulsory with one of the subsequent subjects. Both Buddhist Philosophy or Buddhist Culture.
Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka Special Degree Exam in Arts
Comprises of 3 parts namely Degree I, II and III. Each part is composed of 4 papers of 3 hour time-span on Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Archaeology, Pali Language and Literature and Sanskrit Language and Literature. One of the Subsequent subjects can be preferred for the Specific Degree Examination in Arts. They are Buddhist Philosophy, Buddhist Culture, Archaeology, Pali Language and Literature and Sanskrit Language and Literature.
Following courses of studies are conducted by the Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka in order to grant the relevant degrees.
Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka Our Courses of Study
- Courses of study leading to the (General) Arts Degree : 03 yrs. (Inclusive of the First in Arts Examination)
- Courses of study leading to the (Special) Arts Degree : 04 yrs (Inclusive of the First in Arts Examination)
The objective of the library of the Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka is to offer extensive and revolutionary resources and providers in assist of research, teaching, and learning requirements of the Buddhist & Pali University (BPU) user neighborhood and the other circles of partners both in and outside Sri Lanka as one of the most prestigious universities in the world. To satisfy this mission, the Library commits to:
- Offer a enjoyable, user driven and user based learning environment;
- Give the details and services of highest quality through successful administration of sources and abilities for teaching, learning and studying, by understanding and learning the needs of its users;
- Build choices and generate tools to assist research, teaching, and learning and disseminate relevant details on right time to facilitate the teaching, and studying and research;
- Support and give accessibility and encourage the discovery and use of local and external details resources;
- Make sure the availability and long-lasting accessibility of Library collections and resources
- Collaborate with other members of the Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka to enrich the research and studying community;
- Progress and link with local, national, and foreign library and details pursuits;
- Acquire, motivate, and sustain competence, ability, commitment and an revolutionary spirit in the staff of the library of the Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka.
Registration for the Degree Programmes
The registration of fresh students is stimulated by the office of the Assistant Registrar (Academic and Student’s Services). All students shall have their registrations per year during a period of time recommended by this Branch through notices exhibited by it. Every year the students should pay their registration fees, get the academic year noted in the Students’ Record Book, attain the signature of the Assistant Registrar (Academics and student services, and so receive the validation of the combination for that academic year again.
Issuing Student’s Record Books and Identity Cards
A student’s details books will be granted to each and every registered student. He should get the vitality of their registration each you supported in the student’s record book. If this record book is lost, a copy much be attained by paying out the shown fee of Rs. 150.
Identity cards are supplied to all registered students. In the event of the loss of student identity card, the students should pay the shown fee ofRs. 150/- and attain a copy.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka Mission.
Official Site: Buddhist and Pali University Kelaniya Sri Lanka