Introduction, Cadet College Bhurban Admission 2022 Last Date
Cadet College Bhurban admission section was founded under the vicinity of great management. Institute offered good and healthy atmosphere to the students. At this place every student should follow the people rules and regulation offered by the institute. Our aim is create talented and great academic superiority students for Pakistan Army.
Important Admission Date for Class 11th(Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical and ICS), and for 6th, 7th and 8th
- Last Date of Form Submission 08 Dec
- Entry Test will be held on 28 Dec
- Entry Test and Interview should be held in Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar and Karachi.
- Get Application From through post and pay bank draft of Rs 1000/- in favor of Principal Cadet College Bhurban.
- Enrolment into several classes is subject to qualifying written Test from the subjects offered under accompanied by an Interview and Health Exam
- Entrance Exams are carried out relating to essential academics standard of the class for which the applicant has placed.
- The applicants who fill out an application for enrolment shall be reached actual time, date and center of the written exam and interview by way of call letter/admit card.
- Enrolment is simply on open-merit system for all the applicants showing up from all areas of the country and in foreign countries. On the other hand, the results are retained private. The criterion of the Selection Committee are not able to be stunted.
- Applicants who meet the criteria for Entry Test and Interview are released Signing up Letters coupled with the guidelines and specific date / Time to join the institute.
- At the occasion of joining the institute, all the related docs/accreditation should be finished.
- The applicants may use only the approved Forms (affixed with the Prospectus) to fill out an application for enrolment in any class as described over.
- Prospectus and approved Application Forms may be attained from the college Office or from the Admission Office Islamabad on transaction by hand Rs 750/- and by the way bank draft Rs 1000/-.
Entry Test centres:
- Karachi Center
- Lahore Center
- Islamabad Center
- Quetta Center
- Peshawar Center
In scenario of cancellation of any of the centers described over by the CCB Regulators due to inescapable conditions, the applicants shall be communicated to seem at another finer center. The applicants may also fill out an application for the alter of the center through admission procedure, if preferred.
The fee must be given by way of Bank Drafts / Pay Orders or in Cash. Cheques are not appropriate. Bank Drafts/ Pay Orders must be in prefer of “Principal, Cadet College Bhurban”. The Cadets’ Kit No., Class and Name should be described in the addressing letter and on the opposite of the Bank Draft / Pay Order.
- Fee in money will only be put in the account with the ACCOUNTANT and receipt to this result be compiled.
- Fee in cash none be handled by the Cadets or will be placed to un – authorized person.
- If the fee stays delinquent by the due date, a delayed fee of Rs. 100/- each day for the 1st 10 days and Rs. 500/- each day for the left over span will be costed.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Cadet College Bhurban Admission 2022.
Official Site: Cadet College Bhurban