About Canadian International College Egypt
The Canadian International College Egypt (CIC) was founded in 2004. The recognized starting was placed in the occurrence of the Nova Scotia Minister of Education & the Egyptian Minister of Higher Education in May 2004.
Canadian International College Egypt Schools
- School of Engineering
- School of Business
- School of Mass Communication
Canadian International College Egypt Admissions
Candidates acquire an Admission File that comprises of: an application form FAQ, a checklist of the docs essential, the admission brochure and the claims of disclosure. The student pays L. E. 500 non refundable fee.
The candidate finishes the form and brings in all his papers at the admission front counter jointly with the claims of disclosure signed by the student and guardian.
The admission entry officer checks the practical application to make sure it is finished in the appropriate way with all the information included. He/she checks all the papers offered by the student and fills in the acknowledgment form listing the documents obtained and what documents are absent. The FD Officer must ensure that that the assertion of disclosure is closed by student and guard and handed in with the application. The student is offered a Canadian International College Egypt ID number.
Canadian International College Egypt Registration Process
- Students should conform to the advising methods guidelines placed up on Canadian International College Egypt Boards which includes: dates, times, and rooms.
- All students must abide with registration and counseling deadlines; those who do not may be incurred a penalty fee.
- The student sits with the academics advisor to explore his/her future programs and to select the subjects he/she wants to enroll in for the semester.
- Student will spend his/her FULL FEES according to the range of subjects he/she has chosen at Canadian International College Egypt in order to acquire his/her schedule and agree his/her enrollment.
- It is the full liability of each student to learn the Academic Calendar (uploaded on the Canadian International College Egypt Website and CMS) and to continue it as a reference to comprehend well the Canadian International College Egypt rules and rules and to get familiar with all his duties, obligations and privileges at Canadian International College Egypt.
- Fresh students sit for an ID picture and acquire their ID cards. No permanent IDs will be written before the popularity of the Ministry for the Dual-Degree and Canadian International College Egypt Program Students. Students will be using a short-term ID until the acceptance is received.
- If a student’s ID is dropped, the student must commence to the Student Affairs Department to complete a obtain for a replacement ID card; a substitution fee will be incurred to the student
- Candidates who do not finished the enrollment procedure are expected to clarify their standing; if they do not plan to proceed, they must pull away their records within 3 months, as Canadian International College Egypt will not be accountable for their data files after this span.
Canadian International College Egypt Scholarships
Canadian International College Egypt believes in the importance of giving deserving students assistance with their academic fees through varied financial aid plans, grants and an extensive scholarship policy. Students may be entitled to apply to any of the below for the opportunity to be eligible for a reduction in academic fees.
A student may not combine the benefits of more than one type of scholarship or financial aid grant to their fees at the same time.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Canadian International College Egypt Admission 2022.
Official Site: Canadian International College Egypt