Commecs Institute of Business Admission 2022 Last Date:
Commecs Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) is a Degree Awarding Institution set up by COMMECS the Alumni Association of the Government College of Commerce & Economics in 2010, a not-for-profit group, certified by the Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP) for high quality standards and in education. The leaders envisioned the Commecs Institute of Business for getting in a quantum change in the found education system of the country.
- Commecs Institute of Business – students who exceeded HSC from Commecs Institute of Business
- Eligible to apply at 55% in HSC Part I (1st year Intermediate) with an undertaking to accomplish at least 60% marks in HSC (Intermediate) final examination.
- Non-Commecs Institute of Business
- Entitled to apply at 60% in HSC Part I (First year Intermediate) with an undertaking to accomplish at least 60% marks in HSC (Intermediate) final examination.
- Admission filters
- Merit list of CSA admission includes subsequent weightage
- Previous HSC / ‘A’ Level result will carry 60% weightage
- Interview of the applicant carries 40% weightage
Admissions Withdrawal and Fee Refund
- In case of cancellation of admission due to applicant being not able to accomplish the HSC result or comparative criteria, FULL FEE will be refunded.
- In case of flashbacks from the Commecs Institute of Business at any stage i. e. before or after the commence of the session, NO FEE will be paid back.
Admission Procedure – CSB (COMMECS SCHOOL OF Business)
The total credit hours for the program are 141, offering specialty area in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Accounting and Management, subject to enrolment of minimum 10 students.
Students achieving 50% or above in any discipline in their HSC or comparative examinations shall be entitled to apply for admission.
Applicants of international boards will be essential to generate an Equivalence certificate. On the other hand, there will be no downgrading of their grades on the basis of equivalence.
Eligible students shall be essential to pass the Aptitude Test
On transferring the aptitude test the applicant will appear for an interview before a Board and would then take part in group discussion.
Group discussion will assess student’s self-confidence and ability to think rapidly and coherently.
Weightage of each stage:
The weightage of each stage, the sum of which would be 100%, will be as practices:
- Previous Academic result (HSC or equivalent) 30 %
- Aptitude Test results 40%
- Interview 20%
- Group Discussion 10%.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Commecs Institute of Business Admission 2022.
Official Website: Commecs Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences