Fast University Islamabad Admission section commenced with an outstanding benefits in that, thank you to the selfless, ceaseless and ingenious efforts of the Foundation FU Islamabad it inherited 4 1st rate computer science institutes positioned at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar, in commodious buildings and renowned settings. You have easily get access to Fast University Lahore.
Fast University Islamabad Admission 2022 Last Date For BSCS, BBA, MBA and MS
Important Fall 202 Last Admission Date for BBA & BS
- Admission Starts and Last Date from Now to 2-6 July
- Admission Test from 10 July
- Display of Result for selected Applicants July 23
- Admission Formalities 25 to 31 July
Important Fall 2022 Last Admission Date for MBA, MS & PhD
- Admission Starts from 2 to 6 July
- Admission Test from 17 July
- Display of Result July 23
- Interview held on 25 to 27 July
- Admission Formalities 1 to 3 August
Fast University Undergraduate Admission 2022:
- BS(A&F) New!
- MS(CN) New!
- MBA (1 ½ – Year)
- MBA (2 ½ – Year)
- MBA (3 ½ – Year)
Students are essential to enroll ALL lectures, labs, tutorials, seminars and conversations as given by the course instructor. On the other hand, an absence of maximum of 20% of the full lecture work may be condoned for legitimate reasons, such as illness etc. Failing to fulfill work conditions will render the student ineligible for showing up in the kmspico final exam of the involved course.
Medium of Instruction:
The medium of teaching and exams for all courses is English (apart from language courses where it may be distinct). On the other hand, students may opt to reply the ‘Religious and Islamic Studies’ exam in either English or Urdu. easeus data recovery gigapurbalingga
Dean’s List of Honours:
A student is positioned on the Dean’s list, if his/her SGPA compatible or meets 3. 50 at the end of a semester. Such a scholar obtains a Certificate and his/her name is also positioned on the FU Islamabad webpage. Only those students are listed in this list if they have finished the semester with typical course load approved in the study plan.
Rector’s List of Honours:
A student is inserted on the Rector’s list, if his/her SGPA is 4. 00 at the end of a semester. Such a student obtains a Certificate and his/her name is also inserted on the University’s web page. Only those students are involved in this list if they have finished the semester with usual course load approved in the study prepare.
Semester Course Load:
Undergraduate students are envisioned to enroll for 5 courses (15 to 18 credit hours). The usual course load for graduate students is 3 to 4 courses (9 to 12 credit hours). The Head of Department may alter the course load always keeping in perspective the accessibility of courses and student’s academic operation.
Students under academic caution must enroll for all such courses in which they have unsuccessful. They could then enroll for courses in which the points attained are less than the minimum points essential to prevent caution.
Fast University Islamabad Fee Structure 2022
|Programs||Fee Per Semester||Admission and Tuition Fees|
|BBA/BS||Rs. 93,000||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 6,300 per credit hr|
|MBA||Rs. 7,000 per Credit hr||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 7,000 per credit hr|
|MS/Ph.D||Rs. 7,000 per Credit hr||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 7,000 per credit hr|
Fast University Admission Criteria, Fee Structure, Programs and Scholarship Details
This is a Full fledge detail about the different eligibility framework of the programs which are offered by this Institution. Following details will be given for the programs, BS Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Science, BBA / BS Accounting & Finance.
Fast University Admission Criteria
These were the undergraduate programs, moving on towards the Graduate Programs, MBA 1.5 Year, MS Software Project Management, MS Software Engineering, MS Computer Science / Computer Networks & Security, MS Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Linguistics, Management Sciences, Data Science, MS Accounting and Finance. While the post Under graduate programs are just four in number which are, PhD Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Management Sciences. These are the degrees which we will talk about differently for their very own Admission Criteria.
The students who want to apply for these degrees will have to check the admission criteria first and then go for the application.
BS Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- 60% Marks are necessary or must in the matriculation (SSC Examination) or Equivalent Exam System.
- Again 60% Marks are required in Pre engineering or any other relevant or equivalent program.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject, which the candidate has studied in his or her Intermediate Education.
BS Computer Science
- At least 60% marks are required in the SSC Examination or equivalent
- 50% marks for HSSC Examination.
- Compulsory Subject is Mathematics
BBA/BS Accounting and Finance
- Matriculation marks for applying are at least 60%
- 50% marks in HSSC Examination.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- Selection is strictly based on marks obtained in test like NTS NAT IE, or NAT-ICS.
- Cut off marks to be determined by FAST University.
- Merit List is Completed by appointing 50% weight to marks gotten in Intermediate (part-I) (or an equal exam).
- 50% weight is allotted to score obtained in NU Admission Trial
- If Intermediate result is not accessible, Matriculation grades are used and multiplied by a factor of 0.9 (to compare it to average Intermediate percentage).
- Joint score of 1,000 or even more than that in the SAT-I analysis
- At least 550 score is required in the SAT-II examination.internet download manager seri numarası 2018
MBA 1.5 Years Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree of Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 or 60% Marks are necessary.
- The graduates of Bachelors in Accounting and Finance are Eligible for admission in this Program.
MS Software/ Electrical / Civil Engineering / Date Science
- Degree in the relevant subject which should be earned after a schooling of 16 years from a recognized institution from HEC.
- 60% Marks or CGPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0
- 16 years of Schooling from a HEC Recognized institution with a relevant degree subject.
- At least 55% Marks are required or 2.0 out of 4.0 CGPA is required.
MS Applied Linguistics
- A master’s degree in English Literature ELT or related Program.
- 0 CGPA from 4.0 or 55% marks for eligibility.
MS Management Sciences
- Management Sciences requires a relevant degree program from an HEC Recognized university after a minimum schooling of 16 years in his or her educational profile.
- A CGPA Score of 2.0 out of 4 is necessary
- Must have two courses about Accounting, Management, Marketing, and Finance.
- NTS required percentage is of 50, or a minimum of 50% Marks.
MS Accounting & Finance
- A gradation in accounting and finance equivalent to 16 years of education with at least 60 percent marks or CGPA of 2.0 / 4.0
- BS A and F graduates, BBA graduates with major subjects in Finance, Bachelor’s in Commerce (Honors) Master’s in Commerce 16 years of education and also members of ICAP, ACCA & ICMA are also eligible to apply for this.
- Past Academic Record (Bachelor): 40%
- Performance in NU Subject Admission Test: 60%
For Accounting and Finance
- Admission Test Score (same as that of MBA) 50%
- Interview & Group Exercise 50%
PhD Computer Science / Management Science / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics
- A degree in a related subject, earned from a known Institute after eighteen years of relevant learning education.
- At least or minimum 70% marks (Annual system) or CGPA of at least 3.0 / 4.0
- Candidates must have achieved a Master’s degree with Course – home work and Thesis as well.
- Admission is built on applicant’s performance in the following:
- Minimum or at least 60% marks and also at least 50 percent rank in NTS-Subject GAT or International GRE Subject Test
- Interview compulsory (to assess research potential)
Fast University Fee Structure 2022 for BSCS, BSEE, MBA, BBA and PhD
An Admission Fee of 15,000 is billed one time at the interval of admission. Graduates of this Institution of higher education looking for admission in a higher degree program are exempted from paying the fee again.
Security Deposit of PKR 15,000 is to be paid at the time of admission which is refundable after getting authorization upon exiting the institute.
Fee is due in a full amount before the starting of the new semester. It is focused to revise every year.
|Programs||Tuition fee (Per Credit Hour)|
|BBA & BS (A&F)||Rs. 7,200|
|BS (CS)||Rs. 7,500|
|BS (Engineering)||Rs. 8,000|
BS and BBA candidates which are admitted before the session of fall 2014 will pay the fee at the price of PKR 93,000 (per semester).
As for the PhD students, after submitting of PhD thesis to the Graduate Studies Committee (GSC), should do not give tuition fee for following semesters.
Talking about the Taxation rules, only the institution will collect the advance tax (which will be on behalf of our government) at 5% on the whole volume of fee (if payable surpasses PKR 200,000 each year). The Parent or скачать артмани 7.43 Guardian is obligatory to provide NTN or CNIC number so that it can alter at the time if filing their income tax return. The University will dispute Tax Subtracted Certificate.
Migrated / Transfer Fee
A student who is permitted by the Institution of higher education to migrate or transfer from another campus shall have to pay PKR 5000 as a Transfer Fee earlier to joining the new site or campus
Semester Freeze Fee
To freeze the current semester, the candidate will have to pay 5000 PKR, while for freezing the previous semester 6000 Rs is to be paid.
Transcript Change Fee
Fee for any changing (For example spellings or name) in degree/transcript is PKR 1,500. Extra Transcripts can be attained upon payment of PKR 200 per Transcript.
Fast University Scholarships
The institution has also made up lots of Scholarship opportunities for the Bright and reasonable students. List of Scholarships is provided down below:
- Merit Scholarship for bachelor Students
- OSAF Financial Assistance
- HEC Scholarships for MS and PhD Students
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- Sindh Government Endowment Board Scholarship
- Baluchistan Government Endowment Board Scholarship
- Other Scholarships
There are many other student friendly study loans which are offered by Fast University for the bright students who are not well as viewed for financial state.
- Address: Islamabad Campus
- A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4
- Tel: 111 128 128 or (051) 831 4100-29
- Fax: (051) 410 0619
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about FU Islamabad 2022.
Official Site: FU Islamabad