FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry Admission
FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry Admission 2020 Last Date
The FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry was organized in the year 2000, it is identified by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and is associated with the University of Health Sciences (UHS). FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry is a centre of superiority for education accomplished students to get hold of their Medical and Dental degrees.
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Last Date of Form Submission 10 Nov till 12:00 through Online & Hand Both
- Aptitude Test will be held from 05th Nov to 12 Nov
- No Test will be held on 09 Nov
- Test will be held on FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Main Shadman, Lahore
- Get Admission Form from FMHCM&D or online Banking and Easy Paisa
- Admission will be remain open on Sunday
Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing
Important Admission Date for BScN 4 Years, Post RN BScN 2 Years
- Last Date of Form Submission 31 Octo
- Beginning of Classes 31 Dec
College of Medicine:
- OF ANATOMY
- COLLEGE ADMINISTRATION
- COMMUNITY MEDICINE
- FAMILY MEDICINE
- MEDICAL EDUCATION
- OBS / GYNAE
- PAEDIATRIC MEDICINE
- PAEDIATRIC SURGERY
- DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHIATRY AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE
- RHEUMATOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- SURGERY DEPARTMENT
Department of Anatomy:
Anatomy is the science that offers with learning the structure of the human body & the connection of its constituent parts to each other. It is the entry of medicine as without having proper knowledge of anatomy, it is difficult to comprehend how the body organs accomplish their function and hence be able to detect abnormalities of the structure or function prompted by diseases. Without a good know-how of anatomy, medicine cannot be correctly and safely practiced. It is also important for the surgeon to know the appropriate anatomy of the area upon which he is operating.
Greetings and delightful to the Department of Biochemistry, at the FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry campus of Fatima Memorial System. We are a collegial and enthusiastic neighborhood of medical educationist committed to offer a rich informative environment for our undergraduate medical, nursing and allied health sciences students, while always keeping our faculty research at the highest levels of brilliance.
The Department has the prime function of teaching the concepts and principles in the subject of Community Medicine, mainly to 4th year M.B.B.S Students of the college.
The department has taken privilege of covering some basic components in the junior classes from 1st year MBBS. These include sharing the views on social, cultural and ethical values in the first year, introduction of social pathology, community participation in the II year and essential microbiological, parasitological and entomological roles in health in the III year.
Eligibility for MBBS & BDS Admission
- 60% unadjusted marks both for MBBs & BDs in Higher Secondary School (F. Sc. )#) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Appeared in LJHS Entry Test Examination (bor admission in MB8S & BDS)& listed in UHS MCAT list.
Eligibility for B.Sc Hons. Allied Health Sciences
- 50% unadjusted marks for all B. Sc Programmes in Higher Secondary School (F. Sc. )#) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Bio1ogy.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2020:
- Merit List should be display on specific date.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about FMH Admission 2020.
Official Site: FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry