Studying in Malay gives a dynamic and multicultural environment to the Pakistani candidates. There are many colleges and institutes of international standard in Malay that offer a BS, MS/MPhil, M.Phil. leading to Ph.D. in different fields for international candidates. The Malayan colleges and institutes are offering world class education to the candidates at affordable fees and reputed certification. The Malayan economy is one of the rapidly growing industry that provides abundant chances of education to the international candidates.
The Malay is the best place for Pakistani candidates to get high quality of education and fulfil their future dreams in the lowest tuition fees. The Pakistani candidates can also work while studying in Malay institutes, according to the labour laws of Malay. The institutes are offering excellent opportunities to the candidates to earn their liveliness in the Malay.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Malaysia for Pakistani Students 2022
Universities offering Scholarship for Pakistani Students in Malaysia:
The following list of institutes is offering grants for Pakistani candidates in Malaysia in the different graduate and undergraduate programs. Some of these institutes are as follows:
- University Malaya
- University Putra Malaysia
- University Sains Malaysia
- Multimedia University
- University Teknologi
- MaraUniversity Malaysia
- Sains Islam Malaysia
- HELP University
- Al-Madina International University
Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarships in Malaysia:
The Malaysia falls in the list of countries that provide higher education to the international candidates in a variety of courses. The Malaysian universities are providing lots of undergraduate and graduate grants for the Applicants of Pakistan, which can help bright and talented Pakistani youth to get the higher education of International standards without spending huge money. There are lots of grants / funds available for the Pakistani Applicants. The list of public sector and private institutions offering grants to the international Applicants:
How to Apply:
All the interested candidates should apply through registered mail. The required documents will be needed for the grants application:
- Copy of passport
- 4 passport sized photographs
- Results & academic transcripts
- Resume of candidates
- A reference letter from university or college
- Letter of good conduct
- The award of grants is only available for the upcoming year.
- Students applying for the grants must have a minimum 3.00 CGPA and should have passed the foreign language test before applying for the grants.
- Those who are waiting for the can also apply on the basis of their forecast result, which must be certified by the institute / university.
- Students who are unable to provide forecast results will not be given any scholarship.
The universities in Malaysia are offering scholarships for Pakistani Applicants with the waiver of the 50 % tuition fee for the MS and MPhil programs. Some of the universities in the Malaysia are offering free tuition up to 2500 USD per semester to the Applicants of Pakistan. The private and public universities are offering such scholarships for the Applicants.
How to Apply:
The Applicants are advised to visit the ministry of higher education website and enroll in the different scholarship programs for the year 2022.
- The Applicants with or without IELTS are eligible to apply for the MS / MPhil scholarships.
- Students with the bank statement are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The Applicants should have a minimum 1st Division or 3 CGPA in the Master program to be eligible for the scholarship and the applicant should have an outstanding academic career.
- The student should submit the recommendation letter signed by their universities for the scholarships.
The Ph.D. scholarships are available for the Pakistani Applicants in Malaysia in different programs, which includes management sciences, business studies, computer, medical science and engineering.
How to Apply:
- The candidates with MS / MPhil in the relevant subject can apply for specialization in any of the Malaysian universities.
- Candidates have to submit their educational documents and transcripts for the registration.
- The applicants have to submit their statement of research.
- They need to submit their masters thesis at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant should have an aggregate 3.00 CGPA in the MS / MPhil programme.
- The applicant should have prior experience of research in the desired field.
- Applicants who have completed their masters thesis can apply for the scholarship.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Fully Funded Scholarships in Malaysia for Pakistani Students 2022.
Official Site: Pakistan Scholarships