The Global Institute Lahore records its roots back to 1996 when it began MBA Classes at 39-G, Gulberg-III, Lahore under the auspices of Rahim Education Foundation. It is operating with the mission to render suitable services for the dissemination of market-oriented education to the masses with missionary zeal and zest. It is well-known for related and professional understanding in present-day ambient The Global Institute Lahore is in existence to the reality of highest possible exposure of students to the present and existing features in the educational set up. The city campus of the Global Institute Lahore is sufficiently spacious having a well lit building and colon atmosphere that is particularly conducive to the promotion of academic programs. New Campus, as most current addition, will enormously increase the facilities on most modern pedagogical lines.
Important Admission Date for Faculty of Management Sciences, Commerce and Information Technology
- Admission Start from 23-08-2021 to 25-08-2021 at Education Expo in Expo Centre.
Master Level Programs
- Master of Business Administration (Proff)
- Master of Business Administration (Even)
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Business Economic
- M. Sc. Accounting & Finance
- M. Sc. Electronic Commerce
Bachelor Level Programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Economic
- B.Sc. Accounting & Finance
- B.Sc. Electronic Commerce
- Associate of Certified Chartered Accountants(ACCA)
Intermediate Level Programs
- F.A / F.Sc.
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Diploma in E-Business
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Certified Accounting Technician(CAT)
Mature Level Programs
- Business Management
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Office Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management System
- Import & Export
- Buying House Management
- Change Management
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer’s Relation Management
- Advertising & Promotion
- Brand Management
- Cost Management
- Islamic Banking
- Forex Management
- Taxation Management
- Buying House
- International Markets and Textile
- Accounting for Non Accountants
- Business Communication
General Conditions (will be regulated through HEC Rules & Regulations).
- Eligibility Conditions – As prescribed: Past academic record and related experience after Graduation, if applicable, as per HEC requirements.
- Personal Interview: To determine the interest of students in the preferred program.
- Entry Test.
- Applicant has to appear in designed Aptitude Test on the nominated date. The test is separated into three portions i. e. of English, Mathematics & General Knowledge in case of programmes of Department of Management Sciences / Commerce; English, Mathematics and Physics in case of programmes of Information Technology Department.
- Finally after acquiring the positive response, the student has to downpayment the fee which is the confirmation of his enrollment.
- Admission Fee & Registration. This is paid at the time of admission and is non-refundable.
- Tuition is to be paid before the start of each semester.
- Visits to Admission Office.
- Prospective applicants / students are welcomed individually or in groups to visit Admission Office which is open 9: 00 a. m. to 9: 00 p. m on all working days except Sunday / Gazetted holiday.
Sports actions are also prompted. There are several in-door games which students enjoy at campus. Table-Tennis and Bad Minton is played out in institution premises. Outdoor games are Cricket and Net-ball. Winning students of Annual sports competitors are honored shield and trophies. Sports Day is applauded as an important event.
Get latest updates of Admission of Global Institute Lahore
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Global Institute Lahore Admission 2021.
Official Website: Global Institute Lahore
Umar Irfan says
AOA! I want to enroll my self into mature level programs mentioned on your website to improve my working in the present organization I’m working in.