Green University Admission
Green University Bangladesh Admission 2020
About Green University
Green University of Bangladesh (GUB), one of the contributing non-public universities in Bangladesh, was started in 2003 under the Private University Act 1992 with a perspective to generate a global higher education center of superiority.
As a contemporary, powerful, and progressive academy for undergraduate and graduate students, University expands on quality education imparted by a universe of highly competent, dynamic, dedicated, and well-experienced faculty members with global exposure.
Green University Academic Programs
The following programs are provided at University under different departments:
Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BSc in EEE
Department of Textile Engineering
- BSc in Textile Engineering
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- BSc in CSE
Department of Business Administration
- BBA major in Finance, Marketing, Management, MIS
- MBA major in Finance, Marketing, Management, MIS
- MBA (Executive) major in Finance, Marketing, Management, and MIS
- Master of Bank Management (MBM)
Department of Sociology & Anthropology
- BSS (Hon’s) in Sociology and BSS (Hon’s) in Anthropology
- MSS in Anthropology
Department of Film, Television & Digital Media
- BA (Hon’s) in Film, TV and Digital Media
Department of English
- BA (Hon’s) in English
Department of Law
- LLB (Pass), LLB (Hon’s), and LLM
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admissions Offered for 2020[/box]
Any home-based or international student from any self-discipline can apply for undergraduate admission and if she/he can fulfill any of the subsequent circumstances:
- Must have CGPA at least 2. 5 at both SSC (or equivalent) and HSC (or equivalent) levels.
- Must have CGPA less than 2. 5 at SSC (or equivalent) or HSC (or equivalent) level, but the summation of CGPA at both levels is at least 6: 00.
- For a infirmary of freedom fighter(s), the summation of CGPA at SSC (or comparative) and HSC (or comparable) levels is at least 5: 00.
Prerequisite for Graduate Admission
Any bachelor graduate from any discipline with any division/class/CGPA can apply for graduate admission if s/he can fulfill the admission conditions for undergraduate admission as described previously mentioned.
Application Procedure for Admission
Any student searching for admission to any program has to pay BDT 500. 00 (five hundred only) to the Admissions office for an application form which is accessible at the Admissions office and GUB website (www. green. edu. bd).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Green University Admission 2020.
Official Website: Green University