The scholarships is being announced for the academic year 2022 and 2022. All students can apply for the scholarship.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) announces the scholarship for Gilgit Baltistan students. Students of Gilgit Baltistan can now apply for the scholarship of HEC.
The Higher Education Commission announces the scholarships for the students of Gilgit Baltistan. According to the notification every student can apply for the scholarship but firstly must read the eligibility criteria. As you know the HEC Scholarship allow to students and helps to those students who got this Scholarship to study in top universities of Pakistan.
The outstanding students must apply for the Scholarship. The students of Gilgit Baltistan who intend to pursue under graduate studies (four years programs) by HEC- Recognized by public sector universities and other department institute.
This scheme is being offered for the year 2022 and 2022. All those students who are eligible for the Scholarship be ready and be confident.
The students who applying for the Scholarship must read the Eligibility Criteria. The instruction and notification that helps you are mentioned below. Read it carefully,
- Only Gilgit Baltistan students are Eligible for this Scholarship.
- Only those candidates are eligible who completed the Matric and Intermediate studies from the sectors of G-B.
- Those students are not eligible who are already availing any other Scholarship.
- The HEC Scholarships helps the students to take admission in any public sector of Pakistan or any Higher Institute Universities of Pakistan.
- Those students are not eligible for the Scholarship who are more than 23 years old.
- Candidates must have 50% marks in aptitude test.
- The students who are already enrolled in BS program in any public sector can also be apply for the Scholarship of HEC.
- Don’t worry students the scholarship will be awarded irrespective of the gender, caste, race, or religion of the candidate. Every eligible students can apply for it.
The students who will be selected for it. The HEC covers the following;
- Tuition fees,
- hostel fee, and
- A stipend of Rs15,000 per month,
- Books and travel allowance amounting to Rs30,000 per year.
- Other education-related expenses amounting to a maximum of Rs240,000 per year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Here is very simple and easy method to apply for it. Just read the instruction and apply for it.
Students who want to applying in the Scholarship Pay Rs500 for the challan form.
Hard copies of the application are not acceptable. So, every candidates will be apply online for it.
The candidates who are applying for the Scholarships if they have any problem contact us. We will serve you a complete giddiness.