HEC Higher Education Commission banned various programs offer by Barani University (Arid Agriculture University). Due to the incomplete plan of degree’s outline.
Programs which are banned “M.Phil, PhD AND Msc Level Degrees with 14 other Courses.
HEC warned University don’t announce admission related these programs total 43 programs are running in University But 23-degree courses Degrees due to the violation.
These Programs are Banned
- M.Phil Bio-Chemistry
- M.Phil Bio-Technology
- MSc (Hons.) Agricultural Economics
- MS Management Sciences
- MBA (3.5 YEARS) Professional
- MBA (1.5 YEARS) Professional
- MSc (Hons.) Plant Physiology
- MSc (Hons.) Social (civil) Sciences
- M.Phil Environmental sciences
- M.Phil Forestry & Range Management
- M.Phil Animal genetics
- M.Phil Zoology
- MS Computer Science
HEC assure that if university print public notice for admission in these programs (assume this step against Rules and Law). Otherwise, University pays 3 times fees to return to the students. Now HEC stopped attestation of degrees.