Introduction, Jinnah College of Nursing Admission 2022, Last Date & Fee Structure:
This Program has been sponsored by S. M. Sohail Trust, a non-successful company body. The confidence is coping with Medical, Dental, Pharmacy and Social Sciences Programs. The School of Nursing was organized in 1994 & now Jinnah College of Nursing admission section was organized in 2009, affiliated with Ziauddin University.
Important 2022 Admission Date for Post RN BSc(Morning & Evening), Diploma in Cardiac Nursing, General Nursing
- Last Date of Form Submission August 31
Jinnah College of Nursing Admission, Departments:
College proudly announces admission in the following evening degree programs:
- Post RN B.Sc (02 Years)
- Generic B.Sc (04 Years)
The B. ScN Program Began in April 2009 with students from all over the Country. In this reverence, there are 2-degree programs, 1 is Generic B. ScN of 04 years & other is Post RN B. ScN of 02 years. In accessory to the degree programs, there are postgraduate Diploma Programs in different disciplines. The 4-year program is foremost to eligibility for licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and concurrently attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Both these programs consolidate the foundation of knowledge, expertise, and perspective necessary to perform nursing and is intended to prepare scientifically capable professional nurses.
Upon graduation, students will be in a position to illustrate accountability and responsibility profession by:
- Adhering to organized patterns of professional practices, which assist legal, religious, and ethical tenants of Pakistan;
- Employing the nursing method to provide safe, experienced, and holistic nursing care to patients/clients in a variety of settings;
- Utilizing effective critical pondering and dilemma solving in attending to for the individual, family, and community;
- Utilizing scholarly abilities and the use of scientific methods in critiquing and making use of current nursing theories and research conclusions in selected training settings.
Jinnah College of Nursing Admission Fee Structure:
Applicant having a minimum qualification of HSC-II (Intermediate) in Pre– Medical Group or an equivalent qualification acknowledged by any BISE are entitled to look for admission in the related Bachelor’s Program of college.
B. Sc (04 Years):
- Both male and female are entitled to apply
- Applicant must have age between 17 to 30 years at the time frame of application
- Minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) with Pre-Medical Group or equivalent qualification acknowledged by board of intermediate and secondary education
Post RN B. Sc. (02 Years):
Applicant having the minimum qualification of Diploma in nurse acknowledged by the Pakistan Nursing Council & 02 years of clinical experience in any tertiary care hospital are entitled to search for admission to the Post RN B. Sc Nursing Degree Program.
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Registered with PNC
- Two years clinical experience as RN
- Both male and female are eligible to apply No age limit
- Applicants found eligible for application will be recommended to sit for JCN Entrance examination
- Applicants securing at least 50% marks in the entry examination will be short detailed for interview by the selection committee
- Applicants found successful based on entry examination and interviews are available admission in the program
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about JCN Admissions 2022.
Official Website: JCN Karachi