Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admission
Introduction, Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admission 2020 Last Date:
JM & DC admitted its 1st batch of MBBS students in 1998 and its initial batch of BDS students in 1999. Our 1st batch of doctors and dentists graduated in June 2003. Graduates from Jinnah Medical and Dental College admission are entitled to sit down for international qualifying checks such as USMLE (ECFMG) and PLAB.
Important Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Last Date of Form Submission 24 Sep till 03:00 PM
- Aptitude Test for Local Seats held on 01 Octo
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 3000/-.
Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admission, Departments
MBBS is a 5-year program with resume conforming to the legislation and suggestions of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council as comes after:
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) is a 4 program with curriculum conforming to the legislation and suggestions of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council as practices:
Doctor of Pharmacy is a 5-year program spread over 10 semesters composed of 200 credit hours of classroom and laboratory instruction. End of Semester Examinations are carried out by the University of Karachi and the ultimate degree is honored by the University of Karachi. Programs are as comes after (credit hours noted in parentheses):
Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admission Procedure:
- The Application Fee truck covers the prospectus, refinement of application and Entry Test charges.
- The subsequent must be presented in the time frame of application:
- Carried out application form
- Personal Statement (150 words or less)
- The Personal Statement should be a first essay which informs us some thing about by yourself and your goals. I highly recommend you give time and thought to this as it is your possibility to stand out from the other candidates.
- 2 recent, color, passport size photos (within last 6 weeks)
- Photocopies of the subsequent documents must be attested:
- HSc Marksheet (or O/A Level Marksheets, High School Transcript)
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for HSC (for non-Pakistani Board graduates)
- SSC Marksheet
- SSC Certificate
- IBCC Equivalence Certificate for SSC (for non-Pakistani Board graduates)
- National ID Card (or B Form with Father’s ID card)
- Passport (for NonPakistani Nationals)
- Certificates for Extra Curricular Accomplishments after Class 9
Get latest updates of Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admission
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Jinnah Medical and Dental College Admission 2020.
Official Website: Jinnah Medical and Dental College