Jinnah University For Women Karachi Admission
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Important Admission Date for Pharm-D, BBA, MBA 1,5 Years, MBA 2,5 Years, 3.5 Year, BS, MA, B.Com/BS, BS, M.Sc, MS/MPhil/Ph.D
- Admission Start from 25 August
Higher Degree Programs:
JUWK with its imaginative and prescient vision of starting portals of brilliance through Higher Education initiated the M. Phil leading to Postgraduate program. It was commenced under the Continuous Education Program (CEP) to facilitate female scholars who required to observe higher education after a distance and at their own pace. Now it is also a regular M. Phil to Ph. D program.
The frequent M. Phil leading to Ph. D program was started in December 2009 in the disciplines of English, Environmental Sciences, and Economics. Two batches are presently enrolled in this program.
Procedure to Admission:
Admission for M. Phil to Postgraduate program is publicized once a year in the country wide newspapers. Admission standards are in compliance with the Higher Education Commission and is obviously described in the advertising campaign. Applications are asked and scrutinized and qualified applicants are asked for test/interview.
M. Phil Programs:
- Finish of 16 years of schooling.
- Clearance of GAT General conducted by National Testing Service (minimum pass percentage is edited from hour and hour)
- Suggestions of the FJWU selection committee structured on the operation of the applicant in the appointment and availableness of seat.
- NOC from the employer (if appropriate).
Ph. D Programs:
Ph. D Course Load and Research:
- PH. D requires 18 hours of course work followed by Comprehensive examination. Then the Postgraduate synopsis is approved by FJWU Board of Advanced Studies and Research for Postgraduate thesis.
- FJWU comes after the conditions approved by Higher Education Commission. The program is frequently edited, updated and advertised consequently.
- FJWU guarantees the high quality of M. Phil to Postgraduate program through frequent examination, feedback and follow up. This course is controlled through an self-sufficient Ph. D Coordinator’s office and other regulating bodies of the Faitma Jinnah Women University (FJWU).
University is determined to offer students with the sources they require and to create those sources readily accessible for student’s use.
Library, which homes a wealth of expertise and details, came into appearance in 1998 with the founding of the JUWK. The library was primarily positioned in the old Presidency, a creating rich in heritage and architectural elegance. It continued to be in the old building up to 2006, after which usually it was altered to its current area to cater to the library’s raising selection. The library has a abundant collection of materials, including books, journals, videos, CD-ROMs, DVDs, etc. The series is ideally appropriate to motivate and assist both academics and research pursuits of the. The library has organized its repute by offering superb services and conveniences to satisfy requirements of its people. The library is manned by qualified and seasoned experts, all focused to offer high quality progressive services.
- 5C, Nazimabad, Karachi – 74600 Phone:
- Tele:(92-21) 36620857-59
- Fax: (92-21) 36620614
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Jinnah University For Women Admission 2020.
Official Site: Jinnah University For Women Karachi