Join Pak Army as Doctor
There are lots of people who are interested in Join Pak Army as a doctor but don’t know how to apply. There are lots of people with specialization in medical and willing to join Pakistan Army. In this article, we are going to share all details and valuable information required to become a doctor in the Army. Pakistani nationals from all over the Pakistan meeting required qualification are allowed to apply as a doctor in Pakistan Army.
Join Pak Army as Lady Doctor/Captain Doctor 2018:
Important 2018 Admission Date for GDMO as Captain, Classified Specialist as Major and Pakistan Temporary Commission PTC Officer Male as Captain
- Registration Start from 1st Jan to 30 Jan
- Preliminary Tests will be held on 3rd for GDMO (Male, Female),4th Feb for (PTC Officers Male) & 6 Feb for Specialists (Only Intelligence/Personality Male/Female)
Join Pak Army 2018 as Doctor Eligibility Conditions:
Candidates with bachelors in medical sciences with specialization in any of the following fields are eligible to apply for the post of doctor in Pakistan Army:
- Radiology (HPG) (Female / Male)
- Anesthesiology (HPG) (Female / Male)
- Medical Sciences (Female / Male)
- Gynecology (Female / Male)
Candidates with specialization in above mentioned fields can join the Armed Forces as a captain / major to serve in the Armed Medical Hospitals all over the world. Candidates with MBBS recognized by the Pakistan Medical Board and Pakistan Dental Association can apply. Those, who have a higher qualification like MRCP (Pak), MRCOG, FRCS from American Institute with specialized fields can also apply to the commission and they will be given further relaxation according to their qualification and experience.
- Candidates, who have attained minimum 28 years of age, are eligible for the post. Those having higher qualifications and experience in their respective fields will further be given relaxation up to 35 years of age.
- Both male and female citizens meeting the required criteria and qualification can also apply.
All the nationality holders, including those having domicile of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, are eligible to apply. However, if a candidate was holding dual nationality at the time of final selection, then he has to surrender his foreign nationality other than Pakistani for being finally selected by the Army.
Candidates should meet following physical standards in order to be selected:
- The minimum height of 5′ 4″ is required for the male candidates.
- The minimum height of 5′ 2″ is required for the female candidates.
Join Pak Army Conditions for Ineligibility:
If a candidate meets any of the following conditions will be considered ineligible for the job:
- If a candidate is rejected, two times by the GHQ Board or any other boards related to the armed forces.If anyone is declared unfit from any Appeal Medical Board or Combined Military Hospitals.
- If anyone is discharged / withdrawn / resigned from the Armed Forces (Navy, Airforce, Army) and by the Government Service, then he is ineligible to apply to the regular commission.
- If anyone removed / dismissed from Government Service or Armed Forces on behavioral grounds is ineligible to apply.
- If a person is declared criminal by a court for any offense then he cannot apply for the Pak Army.
Join Pak Army Procedure For Registration & Selection:
The following method will be adopted for the registration and selection in the Armed Forces:
- Candidates meeting the required qualification can register themselves through the website and test for schedule will be emailed to the respective candidates by mail to appear in the test.
- If a candidate doesn’t have the facility to use the internet, then he can go to the nearest Army selection center with the prospectus fee and related documents.
- All the candidates will have to appear in the written and intelligence tests at the given time and dates.
- Tests will be conducted in all the major cities of Pakistan including Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi and Karachi.
- All successful candidates will be further called for the interviews and medical examination through the Armed Forces Board.
- Final selection will be made by the GHQ board and candidates will go through a 22-week training course at PMA or AFPGMI.After recruitment and selection, candidates have to serve in Armed Forces Hospital as doctors.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Join Pak Army as Doctors, Lady Captain, Captain Doctors Induction 2018.
Official Site: Pakistan Army