The Pakistan Air Force is one of the progressive organizations, which inducts number of people every year to serve the nation in the industry of aviation and air defense. All the eligible candidates can join the Pakistan Air Force through short service commission in special course. The interested candidates can apply to the commission in following two courses:
- General Duty Medical Officers (Gdmos) In Medical Branch Through The Special Purpose Short Service Commission
- Medical Specialists In The Medical Branch Through The Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSSC)
All the qualified candidates will be given the rank of Flight Lieutenant after completion of the 20 week course in the Pakistan Air Force.
Get A Prestigious And Rewarding Career As Doctor 2022 In Pakistan Air Force
- All Pakistan nationals with an age of 24 to 28 years of age can apply to the commission.
Interested candidates with MBBS with 2nd division or qualification equivalent to Bachelors from any of the foreign or national university of college can apply for the commission. However, the degree of the candidates should be recognized by the Pakistan Medical Dental Council. The applicant should have minimum 1 year as house job. However, candidates having experience professional experience after house job will be given preference. The flight lieutenant rank will be given to candidates applying for the general duty medical officers in medical branch. The subject specialists will be given the rank of squadron leader with the maximum age of 48 years are considered eligible. The candidates with medical specialists in the following fields can apply for the specialists:
- Medical Specialist with FCPS / FRCP / MRCP or diploma from American Board.
- Eye Specialist with FRCS (OPTH) / FCPS or diploma from American Board.
- Gynecologists (only females) with FRCOG / FCPS / MRCOG or American Board.
- Surgical Specialist with FCPS / FRCS or diploma from American Board.
Height & Marital Status:
The minimum height of male candidate is 5′-4″ and 4′-10″ for the females are eligible to apply. The interested male and female candidates should be unmarried in order to apply for the job.
Conditions to Meet Eligibility:
- If a applicant is twice rejected by the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) / ISSB / Naval / PAF courses will not be allowed for the third time.
- If a applicant has been tested for medical examination and physical test in the previous four months are not eligible to apply.
- If a candidate is previously tested a year ago by the Armed Forces is not eligible.
- If a candidate is considered unfit by the Armed Forces Hospitals or Combined Military Hospitals are not eligible.
- If the Appeal Medical Board (AMB) declares a candidate as permanently unfit, then he is not eligible.
- If a candidate is infected with the virus of Hepatitis B and C are declared ineligible.
- If a candidate is expelled / dismissed / debarred from the any institution of the Armed Forces or Government job is declared ineligible.
- If a candidate is expelled from any Armed Institution on the disciplinary grounds are ineligible.[/box]
The detail information and registration is available online at the official website of PAF at joinpaf.gov.pk. All interested persons need to bring their mark sheets / certificates, a snap with white color background and a copy of NIC for registration at the selection centers.
- The PAF offers lucrative salary packages to all the eligible candidates.
- Free medical benefits for the whole family.
- International Exposure and training facility.
- Waiver up to 50% in train and air.
- Free accommodation.
- Special allowance for doctors.
Candidates have to take academic and intelligence tests in their respective subjects. The successful candidates will have to clear their medical, intelligence and psychological tests for finally selected at the PAF. Final interviews will be held at the PAF headquarters for the PAF Board. All the selected candidates will be posted in different cities of Pakistan at PAF Air Base.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Join PAF as Doctor, Dentist, GDMO Induction 2022.
Official Site: Pakistan Air Force
dr wajeeha says
salmz im a dentist just a month left for my house job to get over…when in the test coming for this test in 2015
When new induction for Doctor has been announced than we have updated on the website.
Information about any queries in your mind leave a comment in the box and stay with entiretest.com
Regards, From Entireeducation Team
Assalam o alikum.i am dentist,just finished my house job last month ..I have scored 54% marks in final year .Am i eligible for this test???
naheed fatima says
I need to ask about age relaxation if any for gdmo s as I am 29 and half years old have served as wmo for 1 year in govt.setup of punjab
Salam sir i have completed my mbbs and housejob .. how to aply for GDMO 2016 ? Kindly inform me
dr Arsalan says
Sir my housejob Is going to be end soon. Kindly give information regarding new induction of doctors in 2016. Thankyou
Sadaf akhtar says
Salam what is age relaxation for drs already working in civial govt sector
Aoa sir I want to get admission in mbbs Is there is eligibility for mbbs seats?