Pakistan Army announces the latest job Pakistan Army Commission 2nd Lieutenant 149 PMA Long Course. All information, method of applying, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents and all other related information are described in this page. The candidates who want to apply for the job read the full instruction step by step which are mentioned below.
Here all criteria which is required to get a job is mentioned. Read the instruction and take a good choice if you are eligible for the post.
- Marks – FA/ FSC/ Equivalent. Minimum 55 % marks in FA/FSC and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc-(Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% marks in FA/ FSC are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
- Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in FA/ FSC are required.
- A’ level candidates also apply in Pakistan Army with aggregate 55% marks are eligible.
The list of required documents for Selection in Pakistan Army is mentioned below.
- Original certificate/ detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSC/Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for 18 years and above or computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age.
- All documents would be attested otherwise these documents will not be eligible.
- 3 x Passport size coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/ Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
Registration and Selection Procedure:
The candidates can apply online or by visiting the centers. Following procedure will be adopted.
The candidates who want to apply online visit the official page just by click on the following link.
Candidates must know the use of computer because the registration and test will be conducted on computers.
Candidates will bring all required documents which are required on the day of test.
The repeater candidates must report at concerned Army selection and Recruitment Centers from 6th Nov to 15th Nov 2022 for preliminary test.
In the initial test following will be including.
- Written/ Intelligence
- Medical Examination
- Physical Test
In the written/ intelligence test multiple choice question from the English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge will be including.
The candidates who clear the Written/Intelligence test will be appear in Medical Examination.
In the Physical test following criteria is set.
- 6 Km Run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7.4 feet
If the candidates failing in any one of event they will not be appear in the Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB).
Candidates will be called for the Interview after clearing all test. Each candidates will be given marks out of 20. Following guideline for the ISSB is described.
- Expression and confidence.
- Adequate Knowledge about current affairs.
- Adequate knowledge about Geo and Pak Studies.
- Overall outlook.
- Extracurricular activities include sports and hobbies.
- Any other aspect as deemed appropriate by the Panel.
Schedule for Preliminary Test:
4 Oct 2022 – 6 Nov 2022
11 Nov 2022 – 11 Jan 2023
Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Intermediate or Equivalent/ Graduate 2 years/ Graduate 4 years.
5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm).
As per Body Mass Index.
Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA):
2 years of Training at PMA Kakul as a Cadet. Read the full information from the official page of Pakistan Army.
Click on the link and get the full access.
Intermediate or Equivalent:
Age as of 1 May 2022 -17-22 Years. Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits.
Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving Pakistan Navy/ Pakistan Air Force Personnel
Age as of 1 May 2022 – 17-23 Years. Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits.
Graduates with 4 years graduation programme:
(BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA/ BPA)
Age as of 1 May 2022 – 17-24 Years. No age relaxation.
Here you can get all information related to your need. All criteria in mentioned In the page.