Lahore School of Economics Admission Last Date, Fee Structure
Pleasant to the website of the Lahore School of Economics Admission- a named seat of learning recognized for excessive quality teaching and research. The Lahore School of Economics or “The Lahore School” was founded in 1993 and chartered by the Government of Punjab in January 1997, through the Lahore School of Economics Act 1997 (Provincial Assembly of the Punjab- Act II of 1997).
Lahore School of Economics Admission 2021 Last Date, Entry Test, Fee Structure
(Bachelors and Masters in Economics Programs, Social Sciences, Business Programs and Environmental Science Programs)
Important Dates for LSE Admission 2021
- Download from Available 2 Jan, 2021
- Last date to Submit Form: 5 July, 2021
- Entry Test should be held on 9 July, 2021
- Interview will conduct on 24 July to 4 Aug
- Registration for A level Students 18 Aug, 2021
- Registration for Intermediate Students 18 Aug, 2021
- Get Admission Form and pay Bank Draft of Rs 2500/- in favour of Lahore School of Economics
- Last date of Form Submission 3 July, 2021
- Entrance Test should be held on 8 July, 2021
Classes Start From:
- A-level Applicants 21 Aug, 2021
- Intermediate Students 18 Sep, 2021
Lahore School of Economics Admission Form 2021
Download here LSE Admission form for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D programs. After download form submit to university via post or online. University offer entry test after submission of admission form with due date. So be quick and submit your entry test form for BS, MBA, BBA and Master program.
Lahore School of Economics Undergraduate Admissions 2021 for BBA, BSc, BS (Hons) Programs:
- BSc (Hons) with Double Major in Economics and Finance
- BBA (Hons) with Double Major in Finance and Marketing
- BSc (Hons) with Major in Economics and Minors in Finance
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Finance and Minors in Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc (Hons) with Major in Economics and Minors in Mathematics & Statistics
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Finance and Minor in Environmental Policy
- BSc (Hons) Major in Economics and Minor in Social Sciences
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Marketing and Minor in Media Studies
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in Political Sciences and Minor in Economics
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Marketing and Minor in Social Studies
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in Political Sciences and Minor in Management
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in Political Sciences and Minor in Media Studies
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in English and Minor in Management
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in English and Minor in Media Studies
- MBA with Major in Finance & Banking
- MSc in Economics
- MBA with Major in Marketing
- MPhil in Economics
- Mphil in Environmental Sciences
The Lahore School has the following faculties/departments:
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Center for Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Center for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Center for Media Studies
Undergraduate Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The LSE admits students into its Bachelors Program once a year in September. Entry conditions for the Bachelors Program are:
- Matric with at least 595 marks in Punjab Board, 735 marks in Federal Board and FA/FSc with at least 660 marks.
- American High School Diploma with at least 80% marks and Foreign Baccalaureate with at least 30 or above points out of 45.
- 6 passes in O Level with minimum 3B’s and A Level with an average of C in 3 major subjects. No credit in A Level will be provided for any Advanced Subsidiary or General Paper or any other half credit course. Candidates appeared privately in O Level / A Level / Matric / FA / FSc are not eligible to apply. All scholars, recommendations of degrees and academic background will be required to take the Lahore School’s entrance examination. Flourishing applicants would have to submit copies of their A Level / FA / FSc / High School result along with original certificates to the admissions office for confirmation in order to get an unconditional provide letter after assertion of their results.
LSE Graduate Admissions
LSE admits students into its Graduate Programmes once a year in September. A 4 year B. A/B. Sc/B. Com/BBA (Hons) degree with a CGPA of 3. 0 /1st Division is a essential pre-requisite for frequent admission into the Graduate Programmes.
On the other hand, students who have made an appearance for their finalized Undergraduate examinations are also entitled to apply for the Graduate programmes. Applicants who have made an appearance privately in B. A/ B. Sc/B. Com/BBA (Hons) are not entitled to apply.
All students, recommendations of degrees and academic backdrops will be necessary to take these entry exam. Successful applicants would have to post copies of their B. A/B. Sc/B. Com/BBA (Hons) result along with original certificates to the admissions office for confirmation in order to get an unconditional give letter after assertion of their results. Admission forms may be attained from the LSE City Campus.
MBA Professional Admission
The program is planned for complete time functioning operatives. Admission to the Lahore School’s MBA program for Professionals is controlled through an entry examination and interview procedure. A 4 year B. A/B. Sc/B. Com/B. B. A(Honors) degree with CGPA of 3. 0 / 1st Division is a essential pre-requisite for admission into the MBA Program for Specialists.
Lahore School of Economics Fee Structure
LSE Fee Structure 2021 for BBA undergraduate, MBA Master’s and Ph.d programs. LSE Fee Structure will be update by institute yearly. So we share update fee for BS, MS, MBA, BBA, B.Sc. After selection of students through entry test process applicant should me submit Fees of specific program.
- BBA, B.Sc., BS: RS 34,1000
- MA/ MSc: RS 180,000 (for 1 years)
- MBA, M.Phil: 120,000 (2 years)
- Ph.D (Doctorate): PKR 200,000 (for 3 years)
Premises and Facilities
Main Campus is a objective built campus, with educating and administration conveniences, libraries, gymnasium, playing fields and multiple cafeterias, which house the School’s Undergraduate programs, Graduate programs and Research Centers. The City Campus will serves as the admissions office for all degree programs of the school.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about LSE Admission 2021.
Official Website: Lahore School of Economics