UET – Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Admission 2020 Last date
Industrial and technological development in Pakistan has been really speedy since its independence and especially during the 60’s and 70’s. Every year Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Admission announce in the month of June/July.
UET Mehran admission 2020 Last date to apply Eligibility [Fee Structure]
Important 2020 Admission Date for Ph.D. and Master’s Programs
- Last Date of Form Submission Aug 21
- Entry Test Sep 07
- GRE Subject Test for Ph.D. Sep 10 at 10:00 AM
- Entry Test Result and Interview Schedule to Sep 14
- Last Date of Admission Octo 09
- Beginning of Session Octo 12
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 2500/- through Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth
Fee Schedule on Self Base:
- Tuition Fee Rs 400,000 for Textile, Communication, Ceramic Design and Architecture & Planning
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Admission Departments:
- Basic Sciences & Related Studies
- City & Regional Planning
- Computer Systems
- Metallurgy & Materials
Faculty of Technology
- Basic Sciences & Related Studies
- English Language Development Center
- Institute of Science, Technology & Development
- Communication Systems and Networks
- Electronics System
- Telemedicine and eHealth System
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Public Health
- Telecommunication and Control
- Electrical Power
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Geo-technical Engineering
- HSC/HSSC Pre-Engineering & General Science Group Students
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC/HSSC) pre-engineering examination or comparative with physics, chemistry and mathematics in annual examination.
- Intermediate (General Science Group) in the annual examination are also entitled to their admission only in Computer Systems, Software, Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Secured at least 55% marks (C-Grade) in aggregate from any known board of intermediate and secondary education in Pakistan or from international countries.
- The transferring year of the annual examination must be of the entrance year or previous but not more than 3 years ago.
- Technical Education Diploma Students
- 3 years diploma from a known Board of Technical Education in Pakistan in an authorised discipline (i. e. Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Chemical, Glass & Ceramics and Petroleum Technology) in Annual Examination.
- Secured at least 60% marks are also entitled to apply for entrance under category ‘B’ in the same discipline only under the Regular scheme.
- The passing year of diploma annual examination must be of the entrance year or previous but not more than 3 years ago.
- Those students, who were publicly stated to any other institutes/universities before applying for admission in MUET and were rusticated, debarred or their entrance were baulked, shall not be regarded as for admission in the MUET. Moreover, if the students withhold details regarding such a disciplinary action and they were granted admission; their entrance would be terminated instantly after ascertaining such facts. Those applicants who have been convicted involving moral turpitude shall also be turned down admission in the Mehran University of Engineering and Technology.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Mehran University of Engineering and Technology 2020.
Official Website: Mehran University of Engineering and Technology