Metropolitan University Sylhet Admission 2022
Metropolitan University (Bengali: মেট্রোপলিটন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) or MU is a non governmental institution in Sylhet, Bangladesh. The University was founded on 3 May 2003 under the Non-public University Act 1992. Dr. Toufique Rahman Chowdhury is the chairman of University.
The wide-spread growth of non-public universities in the country has resulted in some bafflement in the minds of the cognizant people as to whether these universities can in accordance to the fundamental principles of providing the realistic education of a standard Metropolitan institute.
- [box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admission Offered 2022[/box]
- Fall admission date 2022 will be coming soon
Important Admission Date B.Sc in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, MBA, B.A(Hons) English, M.A English, L.L.B,
- Admission Start from 20-09-2022
The institute has four departments:
- Business Administration
- Information & Communication Technology
- Law and Justice
Students at London Metropolitan Institute have access to a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities to assist in their learning and development.
Just some of our specialist facilities include:
Our seven libraries, including two wonderful special collections:
- The internationally renowned Women’s Library, housed in a refurbished Victorian bath house; and the fascinating Trades Union Congress Library Collections.
- Our impressive newly renovated studying centre and library on Holloway Road is a outstanding conference and study area, which comprises media booths and a attractive library cafe.
- A £30 million science centre, which is one of the biggest teaching labs in Europe. One major aspect is the SuperLab, which offers students a sawing edge expertise of studying science. Take the virtual tour.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Metropolitan University Admission 2022.
Official Site: www.metrouni.edu.bd
Type: Private, Coeducational