About Military Technical College
The Military Technical College was founded to aid enjoyable one essential principle of the 23rd of July revolution, to build a strong Egyptian army. As a milestone in creating this army, the role of latest technologies and contemporary trends in armament emerged to mind. Thus, the plan of creating a specialized military academy turned important to supply the newborn army with engineers who amount to its technical mind.
Military Technical College Schools and Departments
Military Technical College School of Electrical Engineering
- Rocket Guidance
- Communication, Computer
- Electrical Power
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Electronic Warfare
Military Technical College School of Mechanical Engineering
- Machine Design and Production
- Mechanical Power
- Motor Vehicles
- Mechanical Equipment
- Weapons and Ammunition
- Printing Engineering
Military Technical College School of Chemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Warfare.
Military Technical College School of Aerospace Engineering
- Aircraft Ground Equipment
- Aircraft Born Equipment
- Aircraft Special Systems and Armament
- Aircraft Mechanics, and Rockets
Military Technical College School of Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Architecture.
Military Technical College School of Basic Sciences
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics
- Material Technology
- Production Management
Military Technical College Admission
Candidates for all the degrees honored by the Military Technical College have to fulfill, as well as the degree prerequisites, the subsequent common conditions
- The candidate has to be an Egyptian citizen, Egyptian parents, and grandfathers.
- Has a good personality and execute.
Before being accepted to the Military Technical College, applicants have to complete the subsequent tests:
- Basic scientific test.
- Medical check up test.
- Physical fitness test.
- All candidates who productively pass these exams attend a personal appointment before the College Board.
Established upon an authorization of the Ministry of Defense the Military Technical College accepts foreign applicants. These applicants have to fulfill the same conditions as the Egyptian candidates.
Military Technical College Undergraduate Admission
- The B. Sc Degree in Engineering
Candidates for the MTC have to fulfill the subsequent:
- Secondary school graduates of the Science/Mathematics branch with minimal score of 90% (taking into concern the popularity score in alternative Egyptian engineering colleges in the exact academics year).
- The candidate has to be Egyptian.
- Single and his age does not emulate 22 years.
- Having good personality and execute.
Registration for Admission
Applicants have to complete various tests and exams to confirm their motivation and abilities for future study in the Military Technical College. The candidate also has to excrete medical and physical health tests and also the scientific examins. All candidates who efficiently pass these tests enroll a individual interview ahead of the College Board.
The Military Technical College allows international applicants structured on an authorization of the Ministry of Defense. These applicants have to fulfill the same conditions as the Egyptian candidates.
Military Technical College Postgraduate Admission
Admission Conditions for Diploma Applicants:
- The candidate for the Diploma must hold a B. Sc in engineering apart from the candidate for Operations Research Diploma who must hold a B. Sc. from any authorized college in any specialty area.
- The suggested field of study of the Diploma should be an extendable of the discipline of study of the B. Sc.
- The candidate should pass the acclaim exam.
Admission Conditions for Master of Science Degree in Engineering (M. Sc. )
- The candidate for the Master of Science Degree must hold a B. Sc. in engineering with grade of at minimum “Good” in his B. Sc. study.
- The offered field of study of the M. Sc. need to be an extendable of the field of study of the B. Sc.
- The candidate should pass the acclaim exam
- Re-examination of some programs is permitted through the program.
Admission Conditions for Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Engineering (Ph. D. ) Requirements:
- The candidate for the Doctor of Philosophy Degree must hold a M. Sc. degree in the exact field of the offered study for the Ph. D. degree.
- The candidate should complete the being approved exams held in 3 or 4 programs described by the department giving the degree through the 1st semester.
- Repeating the being approved courses is not permitted and failure in any exam terminates the starting enrollment.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Military Technical College Admission 2022 Military Technical College Schools and Departments, Military Technical College School of Electrical Engineering, Military Technical College School of Mechanical Engineering, Military Technical College School of Chemical Engineering, Military Technical College School of Aerospace Engineering, Military Technical College School of Civil and Architectural Engineering, Military Technical College School of Basic Sciences, Military Technical College Admission, Military Technical College Undergraduate Admission, Military Technical College Postgraduate Admission.
Official Site: Military Technical College