About Minufiya University
Minufiya University (Arabic: جامعة المنوفية) is a public university in Egypt. The Latin spelling of its name, on the other hand, is anything but permanent. Thus the transcription from the Arabic generates formally used versions such as Minufiya University, Menofia University, Menoufiya University, or also Minufiya University occasionally.
Minufiya University Faculties
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Computers and Information
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine Minufiya University
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Tourism and Hotels
- Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Domestic Economics
- Faculty of Specific Education
- National Institute of Liver Diseases
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Research Institute
- Environmental Studies & Research Institute
Minufiya University Admissions
Admission for International Students
- International Students who are meaning to study at the Minufiya University have to post their application to the General Aliens Department, Ministry of Higher Education in Cairo. The Minufiya University hostels offered property for above 6. 000 students (males and females).
- An fresh school has been affixed to the Faculty of Education as a coaching laboratory.
- Minufiya University has above 2000 staff members and assistants and regarding 5000 technicians, administration and clerks.
- Health care is given to students, academics staff and employee. Minufiya University gives possibilities to study agro-animal actions at its three farms in Shebin El-Kom, Toukh Tanbisha, and Sadat City.
- Minufiya University has a wide actions in ecology and Environment studies in fields of Pasteur’s, natural pest control, food running, medical medication, small enterprises and adult education and learning.
- Minufia University gives informative and investigation providers beside public providers to 6 areas in Nile Delta: Minufiya, El- Gharbia, El- Beheria, Kafr El-Sheikh, El-Kaliubia, and Al- Sharkia.
Admission for Postgraduate
Postgraduate students are encouraged to attend appropriate general training courses and take part in seminars and scientific conferences to pursue recent developments and exchange experience with others. In this respect, it would be worth mentioning that the Minufiya University has three major institutes mainly concerned with postgraduate programs and research .These institutes can be generally defined as Centers of Excellence:
- The National Liver Institute.
- Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology Institute.
- Institute of Environmental Research and Studies.
Admission for Disabled Students
In conformity with the Universities Supreme Council’s decree, M. U is acknowledging scholars with special afflictions to enroll in its faculties after getting analyzed by the medical departments. A supreme medical committee chaired by the Minufiya University president is responsible for determining how far the faculty selected by the student is suitable for his disability. Once accepted to the Minufiya University, the disabled students acquire every support, advice and suggestions.
- Health Care
- Central Library
- Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Admission of Disabled Students
- Students Union.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Minufiya University Admission 2022.
Official Site: Minufiya University