Introduction, National Centre for Maritime Policy Research Karachi Admission 2021 Last Date
National Centre for Maritime Policy Research Karachi Admission section (NCMPR) was founded in Jan 2007 to give seat of superiority for maritime plan exploration and assist as Assume-Aquarium for multidisciplinary review and investigation of navy extramarital affairs to give cardinal suggestions and remedies to the difficulties in navy area.
Information Regard Admission:
The aim of PGD program is to improve the supervision capacities of the people operating within the maritime organizations and companies. The plan is to provide them with the essential expertise and abilities to create a successful and successful workforce in quickly broadening navy industry of Pakistan. PGD students after graduation would be able to build a broad realizing of the many difficulties confronting the navy sector and purchase top foreign abilities in business administration, reflecting the maritime sector. It is a 1 year programme which fulfils all the conditions laid down for PGD by Higher Education Commission. The purpose of the programme is:
- To offer tertiary teaching possibilities for coastal community in the places of sustainable advancement and operations
- To acquire and boost capacity on modern strategies to navy resources supervision
- To accomplish capacity building, profession progression, and promotes specialized advancement
- To allow people to acquire better and known tertiary certification in the navy field
- To mitigate the alternative requirements for well-trained and experienced workers.
- NCMPR Karachi
- 13, National Stadium Road, Karachi, Pakistan – 75260.
- Tel no: +92-21-99240002-6 Ext: 263 / 99240816
- Fax no: +92-21-99240351
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NCMPR Karachi Admission 2021.
Official Site: NCMPR Karachi