National Testing Service Islamabad Admissions section was founded in July 2002. NTS is the only first and public sector in Pakistan that regulates the testing service. NTS conducted selection for admission, recruitment, and promotion exam of many firms and scholarships. NTS is managed and regulate by Management Committee. NTS offered quality and merit base result to the college and universities of Pakistan. The core values of NTS which always go with shining future are:
- Strive for Superiority
- Quality in every task.
- Reliability and Efficiency.
National Testing Service Islamabad Admissions 2022 Last Date to Apply
NTS are held in many prime institutes of Pakistan which include many public and non-public institutes. Institution recruitment held through NTS Islamabad.
Download Registration Form of NAT Test
Important National Testing Service Islamabad Admissions Fall Date for Following Universities:
- Comsats Institute of Information Technology
- Dr. A.Q Khan Institute of Computer Science & Information Technology
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Gomal University D.I Khan
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad (B.Sc Electrical Engineering
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- International Islamic University (Department of Computer Science, Departments of Electronics Engineering)
- Institute of Business and Management UET, Lahore
- Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar
- Institute of Space Technology Islamabad
- Islamia University Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- Kohat Univeristy of Science and Technology, Kohat
- National Textile University, Faisalabad,
- Pakistan Atomic Engineer Commission (Talent Scholarships)
- Quai-i-Azam University Islamabad (Department of Pharmacy, Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences and Shool of Economics)
- The University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (Faculty of Agriculture, Rawalakot)
- UET Peshawar (Non-Engineering Programs),
- University of Gujrat
- University of Peshawar, Peshawar
- University of Science and Technology, Bannu
- University Swat, Swat
- Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering CASE, Islamabad
- CECOS University, Peshawar
- GIFT University, Gujranwala
- Imperial College of Business Studies (Non-Engineering only)
- Institute of Souther Punjab, Multan
- Karachi Institute of Technology and Entrepreneurship (KITE)
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST) All Campuses
- NAMAL College, Mianwali
- University of Management and Technology, Lahore
- Silver Oak Institute of Management Sciences and Information Technology (SIMIT), Islamabad
National Test service conducted many tests which are as follows:
- National Aptitude Test (NAT)
- Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) General
- Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) Subject
- Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT)
- EL Teach
NTS conduct National Aptitude Test for admission in many universities of Pakistan. A candidate once appears in this test and meet the eligibility criteria of an exam. After getting good marks in entry exam then go for selected and associated universities of NTS. NTS announce the date for admission in these universities. Copy the result card and attached with admission form of University. One important news is the result of candidates is valid for only one year.
This exam is held for M.Phil and HEC Scholarship schemes because of this exam it is easy to assort the shinny applicants for admission in programs. HEC has assigned this task to NTS who conduct GAT exam for the assessment of good students. GAT test will remain valid for only two years for admission in university and HEC scholarships.
- To appear in the applicants must have minimum sixteen years of education.
GAT Subject test has conducted by NTS is for Ph.D. programs. Subject test for the Ph.D. program makes the task easy for HEC. HEC assigned to take the test of GRE. The result of GAT Subject will remain valid for 2 years in university for admission.
- To appear in the applicants must have minimum eighteen years of education.
Assessment Test is very important to assort the best applicant for practical Law. Pakistan Bar Council announced the Law-GAT and assigned to NTS to take this test.
The applicant has must passed L.L.B from recognized university of Pakistan Bar Council.
- A person has 16 years of Education.
- Only Graduates of Law will apply for admission.
TOFL conducted by NTS give affordable English skilled to students. You know some core points of English like listening comprehension, structure and written expression and reading as well. These three points are very important to make a good and flute English and stand in best university of world and Pakistan.
See All Results of NTS 2022
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about National Testing Service Islamabad Admissions 2022.
Official Site: National Testing Service Islamabad