About Nile University
Nile University is a not really-for-profit, privately-possessed and autonomously-mastered institution of higher studying. It is the 1st in a brand-new class of academics institutions in Egypt that holds collaboration with the non-public sector, symbolized by an NGO (EFTED), government, business, and industry, in a important motivation of excellent national and regional curiosity.
Nile University Schools
- School of Communication and Information Technology
- Graduate School of Management of Technology
- School of Business Administration
- School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
Nile University Admission
Nile University Undergraduate Admission
A Complete application package includes:
- Application form finished and authorized. Official final high school transcript (stamped) – Thanawya Amma, American Diploma: placed by CITA and the IGCSE:
- Placed by the British Council and Ministry of International Affairs. Official SAT 1 (& SAT 2 or high school superior math placed by CITA in the event of majoring in Engineering):
- Placed by AMIDEAST. “Istmara 2 Gond. ” Online birth certificate. Duplicate of national ID or passport (Egyptians). Duplicate of passport (Non-Egyptians). Duplicate of “Idadia” certificate or evidence of 12 years of schooling.
- 500 LE (non-refundable). 6 passport size photos. Recognized student status “Bayan Hala” from earlier university (transfer students).
Eligibility for Undergraduate Admission
- Candidates who score 600 and over in the ITP (Institutional testing program TOEFL) or 100 or over in the IBT, or 7 or over in the IELTS, will be exempted from ENGL 101 and may receive ENGL 102 specifically.
- Candidates who score 400 to 499 in the ITP (Institutional examining program TOEFL given by AMIDEAST), or 29 to 60 in the IBT, or 4 to 5 in the IELTS, will sign up for the Intensive English Course(s).
Nile University Graduate Admission
Candidates accepted to NU are essential to: Carry an suitable Nile University degree preferably in a technology or business relevant discipline. Have attained a minimal grade of (Good), GPA of 3. 0 in their bachelors degree program. Post GMAT scores for the EMBA Program, GRE scores for all alternative programs.
Applications may be posted digitally or in individual.
- Essential docs must be posted to the office as earlier as feasible.
- Applications without correct docs will not be regarded.
Nile University Admission Procedure
Materials may be posted by mailbox or in individual. Applications that are posted by e mail can’t be refined until all essential materials are posted. (Scanned or electronic duplicates of all docs essential should be posted as attachments, apart from for the accredited degrees and transcripts, which must be posted as originals).
Visit Nile University Admissions Office Smart Village, B2 Cairo-Alex Desert Road, Km 28, Giza – Egypt or e mail your application to: [email protected]. eg An realization will be provided to the e mail tackle mentioned on article 1 of the application.
Candidates must fulfill the described admission conditions to be entitled for admission to one of the Master programs available by Nile University.
Application Fee Applications that are finished and e mailed can’t be prepared until all application arrangement components are posted. A LE 200 application fee, which is non-refundable, must match the finished application form. The application fee can be sometimes paid in cash or by money obtain to:
Nile University (Post Office: Industrial Zone – Abou Rawash, Postal Code: 12677) At this period, we are not able to admit payment for the application fee online or by credit card. The application is self-explanatory and you are prompted to finished all details properly and accurately.
Nile University Admission Requirements
Candidates accepted to Nile University are essential to have the subsequent: Carry an correct Nile University degree ideally in a technologies or business associated discipline. Have attained a minimal grade of (Good), GPA of 3. 0 in their bachelors degree program. Post GMAT scores for the EMBA Program, GRE scores for all additional programs.
English Conditions All graduates have to found ONE of the subsequent: a score of 61 or over in IBT http://www.ets.org/portal/site/ets/menuitem, or a score of 6 or over in IELTS http://www.britishcouncil.org/egypt-exams-english-exams-ielts.htm, or a rating of 500 or over in paper-based TOEFL (Institutional TOEFL given by AMIDEAST) and at minimum 3/5 in the Amideast administered composition exam.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Nile University Admission 2014.
Official Site: Nile University