Northwestern University in Qatar Admission
About Northwestern University in Qatar
Northwestern University in Qatar is positioned in Education City, where it presently takes in the top floor of the Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar creating. In 2013, NU-Q’s irreversible facility will be finished. Northwestern’s ideas of superiority now offers far beyond the old Northwest Territory by way of the achievements of its alumni and by virtue of a recognized faculty and highly-picky student body attracted from over the nation and all-around the globe.
Northwestern University in Qatar Faculties
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of Communication
- Faculty of Liberal arts.
Northwestern University in Qatar Admissions
Northwestern University in Qatar Admissions Requirements
Your application is not finished until the subsequent items have been posted to the NU-Q admissions office:
- Application Form (Northwestern only allows on-line applications)
- Writing selections (electronic only, ideally with the on-line application)
- Two (2) Teacher’s Reports (preferably routed by way of the on-line application)
- Passport copy (ideally routed through the on-line application)
- Secondary School Report
- Secondary School Transcripts
- Dean’s Certificate (transfer students only)
- Post-secondary transcripts (transfer students only)SAT or ACT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Extracurricular activity trials (optional)
- Writing test (by invite, to be finished after posting alternative application materials)
- Application fee (see waiver information below)
- View a quick guide to all downloadable application materials, links and codes.
You should use electric submitter when applicable. You should send paper supplies to:
- Northwestern University in Qatar
- P. O. Box 34102
- Doha, Qatar
Find out more regarding each of the essential application supplies:
- Application Form: This is the foundation of your application. Post your application whenever feasible, even if you plan to post other docs later. Northwestern accepts online applications only. To apply on-line click here.
- Writing Samples: NU-Q involves a personal statement and an composition. Instructions for each sample are offered in the on-line application and can be observed here.
- Secondary School Report: The Secondary School Report is essential (Down load here: Secondary School Report). Your school should send out us this form, jointly with your high school transcripts (years 10, 11 and 12), in a made and placed envelope.
- Teacher’s Report: NU-Q requires two (2) Teacher’s Reports from two different references. We strongly recommend using the on-line application to submit your Teacher’s Reports. But if you are not able to give an on-line suggestions you may down load our Teacher’s Report and post a paper version. In the case of paper submitter, the Teacher’s Reports should come specifically from your teachers in sealed and placed envelopes. On-line referrals routinely generate a Teacher’s Report. Therefore, candidates who post online suggestions do not require to print or worry about giving a paper Teacher’s Report separately.
- Dean’s Certificate: Only transfer students require to post a Dean’s Certificate (Download here: Dean’s Certificate). You should finished the student section and post this form to the university officer who attests to students’ academic standing and disciplinary history. Current and complete transcripts must be affixed to this form then routed instantly to the Admissions Office in a made envelope.
- SAT or ACT scores: Either the SAT or ACT is essential. The examining agency should post reviews instantly to NU-Q and must be attained by March 1, 2012. Our institutional codes are:
- SAT: 5714
- ACT: 1107
Note: Qatar Foundation offers SAT/ACT testing providers.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores: Either the TOEFL or IELTS is required. The testing agency should send studies specifically to NU-Q. Our TOEFL institutional code is 5945. TOEFL /IELTS scores should not be additional than 2 years old. Qatar Foundation provides TOEFL/IELTS testing services.
- Extracurricular activity examples: Evidence of extracurricular participation is not essential, but may improve your application. You may post small, adviser examples of your extracurricular production. The application form comprises of sections where you can listing your extracurricular activities.
- Managed Writing Exercise: We need students to take a monitored creating test. We will make contact with you to routine a session after we obtain your application.
- Application fee: Non-refundable 240 QR ($65 USD) by check or money order, created out to Northwestern University. The Application fee is waived for students who post on-line applications by February 10, 2012.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Northwestern University in Qatar 2021.
Official Site: Northwestern University in Qatar