NUML Quetta Campus Admission
NUML Quetta Campus has entered many barriers and achieved a status of a seat of finding out surrounding new expertise in local and global viewpoint and now teaches 27 oriental and occidental ‘languages’ in inclusion to a number of promising disciplines. Now, the University has a vibrant and well-grounded research program, giving MS/MPhil and PhD research degrees in several disciplines.
Important Spring 2020 Date MA English and MBA 3.5 Years & 2 Years Executive
- Last Date of Form Submission is 28 Nov by post and 08 Dec by Hand till 05:00 PM
- Entry Test should be held from MA English, MA ELT, BS English, BSML, BSSE on 12 Dec and 13 Dec for all other Programs
- Fill online Admission Form with online processing fee Rs 1000/-.
Beginning of Classes 02 Feb
- PhD/M Phil
- MS Programs
- Functional (Part-time & non credit courses)
- Distance Education
- Minimum Certification – Matric /Intermediate OR came out
- Timings – 0815 – 1215 hours
- Days – 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- Cost of Admission form and Enrollment: Rs. 200/- in funds and Rs. 300/- by post.
- Application Forms can be obtained from NUML 71-A Jinnah Town, Street – 2, Samungli Road.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NUML 2020.
Official Site: NUML Quetta Campus