NUST University Eligibility Criteria 2019 Undergraduate, Post Graduate and PhD
Among the many ordinary situations, the main situation now a days is the educational issues, and among the top eligibility issues are most commonly discussed by students. Candidates will be able to get the NUST University eligibility about the Graduate Programs, Post Graduate Programs and PhD level Degrees..
Undergraduate Programs Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Bachelor degrees, a student must fulfill these details:
- The certificate of matriculation and intermediate education must have a minimum of 60% marks under the domain of the student. In other words, minimum 60% marks are required to be eligible for applying.
- Those students who are applying after F.A or FSc, can apply for NET Test even after the part -1.
- Talking about the Non FSc Students or candidates, they must the equal certificate of their educational qualification which is obtained from IBCC with a minimum percentage of 60% Marks.
- If the candidate is from the O/A Level education system, they can apply on the basis of O level certificate but the real confirmation of their admission will be according to the certificate of A Levels.
- Merit of the program Bio Sciences will be based on the FSc or A level scoring of the applicant.
More Details can be seen by clickin on this link NUST Eligibility
Post Graduate Programs Eligibility Criteria
These Details are for the masters programs which are:
- Engineering IT
- Natural Sciences
- Applied Bio Sciences
- Business and Social Sciences
Details about these departments are down below:
- Primary education of sixteen years or in other words after HSSC or intermediate, 4 years of schooling is compulsory.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4 is required in bachelor Degree Program.
- Atleast 50% Score in test of GAT and again 50% in Higher Aptitude test which is taken by HEC Higher Education Commission is required.
PhD Program’s Eligibility Criteria
This phase has a schedule for both National and International Students for admission. The General Eligibility is mentioned underneath this passage.
- After Masters level education or eighteen years of Schooling is required.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required and in semester system CGPA of 3.75 is compulsory out of 5.0.
- First Division in Annual System Degree.
- For National Students, GAT test is necessary for direct Programs of PhD Level by NTS
- For International Students, GRE Test is conducted by the Systems like ETS and USA is required with the following details:
- Approval of the degree is also required from HEC (MS and MPhil)