NUST Lahore Admissions Schools:
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Computer Science
- School of Business Administration
Important Admission Date in School of Business Administration, School of Social Science, School of Computer Science and for MS/M.Phil & Ph.D Program
- Fall Admission 2022 will be updated soon…!
NUST Lahore Admissions 2022 Last Date
Eligibility for BS Computer Science
- FSc / comparative/(Pre-Engineering/Computer Science Group) with a collaboration of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Computer Studies/Science
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in Matric (Science Group) and FSc/ comparative exams (Pre-Engineering/Computer Science Group). No deviation in this reverence is permitted.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs:
- Masters/MPhil/comparative degree, with a 4 year Bachelor degree in the related discipline with min CGPA 3. 0/4. 0 or 3. 75/5 or 70% marks from PEC/HEC identified Institutes in Pakistan or in foreign countries. Percent will only be valid if CGPA is not pointed out in degree/transcript.
- For Basic Medical Sciences: MBBS and MPhil (minimum 70% marks), or MBBS n addition FCPS (Basic Medical Science/Clinical Subjects).
- 1st division/B grade / CGPA 2. 5 out of 4 all through academic profession though a highest of 2 x 2nd divisions or C grades in SSC by way of Bachelor degree is appropriate but no 3 rd division or D grade is permitted.
- 18 years of education.
- GRE Subject Foreign (score greater or equal to 60 percentile) or GAT Subject by NTS (score greater or equal to 60 %) or regional GRE subject type test (Score greater or similar to 70 %) executed by NUST (as appropriate).
BSc Engineering / BE in any discipline from PEC / HEC (as applicable) recognized institution of Pakistan or in foreign countries Remote Sensing and GIS
- Masters/Bachelors in Remote Sensing and GIS / Geography / Geology / Computer Science / Environmental or any relevant / equivalent qualification.
- Master / Bachelors in Town Planning / City & Regional Planning / Urban Planning / Forestry / Business Management / Health Management / Public Health / Architecture or any relevant / equivalent qualification.
- BSc Engineering / BE in Civil / Environmental / Electrical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Mining / Marine / Transportation or any relevant / equivalent qualification.
- Master / Bachelors in Archeology / Economics / Rural Development / Architecture / Business Management / Public Administration and Management or any other Social and Management Science disciplines.
Undergraduate Ineligibility criteria:
Applicants with any of the subsequent insufficiencies are NOT entitled to apply for entrance test of NUST Islamabad UG Programs:
- Possessing less than 60% marks in Matric and FA/FSc.
- Failed/not made an appearance in any subject in FA/FSc Part-I/II.
- Having less than 60% marks in O/A level as per equivalence certificate released by IBCC.
- Without valid O Level equivalence instrument at the time of applying to NUST Islamabad.
- Female applicants are not entitled to apply for Aerospace, Avionics and Civil Engineering at Risalpur campuses.
- Diploma holders are not entitled to implement for any undergraduate programme Applicants with any of the subsequent deficiencies are NOT entitled to apply for admission test of NUST Islamabad UG Programmes.
Address: 40-E Gulberg III, Lahore 54600
Email ID: [email protected]
Other Institute Campuses:
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NUST Lahore Admission 2022.
Official Site: NUST Lahore