Primarily the Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences was in the short term housed in section of District Council High School comprising a couple of hostels and auditorium (Latif Hall) coupled with the main building of Muslim Boarding House.
Important Admission Date for DPT only for Girls on Self Finance
- Admission Start from 07 Dec
- Last Date of Form Submission 29 Dec
Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 1,01,00/- issue in the name of Vice Chancellor, PUMHSW, Shaheed Benzirabad
Important Admission Date for MBBS
- Admission Start from 10-09-2022
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2022
- Get Admit Card from 15th Oct to 18 Oct
- Entry Test should be held on 19-10-2022 at PUMHS, LUMHS Jamshoro, CMC Larkana, GMMMC Sukkur
Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 600/- from following Bank Branches
- PUMHS HBL Branhes, Nawabshah HBL
- Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad
- Sattelite Town Branch Mirpurkhas
- Military Road Branch Sukkur
- Bander Road Branch Larkana
- HBL Branches of Naushahro Feroze
You pay 1,500/- in HBL when submit Documents and Fee of Entrance Test. You also pay Rs 250 for Bank Service Charges
Student from these areas having Domicile of list areas should only apply for People Medical College:
- Tando Mohammad Khan
- Tando Allah Yar
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- Naushahro Feroze
Important Admission Date for Doctor of Pharmacy only for Girls
- Admission Start from 31-01-2022
- Last Date of Form Submission 14-02-2022
- Admit Card will available from 21-02-2022 to 22-02-2022
- Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from Admission Office of the People University of Medical & Health Sciences fro Women, Shaheed Benairabad, Nawabshah on payment of Rs 2000/-
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Department of ENT
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Chest Diseases
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Radiology (Ultrasonography / C.T. Scanning)
- Department of Neuro Surger
- Department of Urology & Nephrology
Eligibility for Admission:
The minimal informative certification of a applicant for a entrance to 1st year MBBS / BDS course to LUMHS under all entrance classes is Higher Secondary Certificate Examinations (HSC) Pre-Medical Group i. e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with at least “B” Grade exceeded through the year sometimes 2009 or 2010 only; or any comparative exam from any other Board or Institution recognized by IBCC as such with at least “B” Grade passed during the year either 2009 or 2010 only. Applicants receiving less than 60% Marks in HSC (Pre-Medical) or comparative Examinations are not entitled..
Eligibility for International Students:
Out of 3 science subjects, Biology and Chemistry are necessary subjects. The 3 rd science subject could be Physics or Mathematics. Equivalence Certificate of HSC (Pre-Medical) with minimal 60% marks, from IBCC Islamabad. Country secondary school certificate / Marks Certificate of Intermediate examination / A Level having exceeded throughout the year 2009 or 2010 SAT-II exam score with minimal 700 marks in each subject, i. e. Chemistry, Biology, and Physics or Mathematics. Valid TOEFL or IELTS with a score of 500 or 5. 5. Passport with valid visa and Police Enrollment Certificate.
Admissions disabled to Candidates:
Applicants for entrance against the seats appropriated for incompetent persons after acquiring unsuccessful to be determined against the region merit seats on the basis of their overall merit, after the Entry Test, will have to create a document from the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Sindh, Karachi to the effect:
- That he/she is a incompetent applicant within the significance of disability which defined “disability” as that degree of physical disability which puts the applicant at downside as in comparison to a regular person for procuring education in medical institutions, but normally capable of performing his/her duties satisfactorily as a medical skilled.
- That he/she is emotionally fit and literally able to carry on studies and accomplish specialized duties after being approved MBBS.
- His/Her disability should not be of such a severe degree that makes a applicant unable to obtain medical instruction or work as a doctor. Assortment against the appropriated seats will be made from the list of the disabled applicants strictly on mixed merit basis after entry test.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Peoples Medical College Admission 2022.
Official Site: Peoples Medical College