Primeasia University Admission
Primeasia University Bangladesh Admission 2020
Primeasia University is a non-public university positioned in Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh. This institute attained acceptance of the Primeasia University Grants Commission and the government of Bangladesh in October 2003. It is one the few non-public universities in Bangladesh that has produced quickly over a simple period. Primeasia University has over 6, 500 students in addition to 80 full-time faculties and also have some part-time faculties.
- School of Business
- School of Engineering
- School of Science
- School of LAW
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admissions Offered for 2020[/box]
The admissions of Undergraduate programs and Graduate programs for Spring 2011 semester are occurring. The Admission form is accessible in the Primeasia University campus.
- Students with H. S. C. having minimum 2nd division in both S. S. C. & H. S. C. / an average GPA of 2. 5.
- A-Level (minimum 5 subjects in O-Level & 3 in A-Level ).
- H. S. C. Level Diploma holders are also entitled.
- 4-year Bachelor or 3-year Honors or Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 2nd division/class or CGPA 2.5.
- 2-year Pass Graduate can also apply
- For EMBA program graduate with at least 2-year work expertise in any company.
Scholarships From University
- Special Incentive / Scholarship
- Primeasia extends supportive and caring hands to the merit and less privileged students with determination.
|GPA 5 in HSC||Full tuition fee exempted.|
|GPA 4.5 or above in HSC in Science Group||25% tuition fee exempted|
|GPA 4.3 or above in HSC i Hu. & Com. Group (without optional subject)||25% tuition fee exempted|
|Female Student||20% rebate|
|One Sibling||50% rebate|
|CGPA 3.75 and above in each semester final exam||50%|
University has a library with substantial collection agencies of books, journals, reports, industrial training assignments and audio visual materials. All sources are categorized with a DDC scheme. The library is going to be automatic.
The pharmacy department has an specific library as the students are growing day by day. The library has a selection of pharmaceutical books, journals and magazines. Students can study there from 8am to 5pm.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Primeasia University Admission 2020.
Official Website: www.primeasia.edu.bd