Queens University Bangladesh Admission 2020
Queens University was founded in 1996 with a perspective to setting up future career of education seekers and also to create dynamic, intelligent and quality graduates. This university offers intensive possibilities to the students for preparing independently in meeting up both the society demands and individual craving. The hugely approved professional programs are designed to prepare flourishing careers in the “real world” situations and the liberal arts in education which means to replicate innovation, compassion, critical judgement and social commitment assessing the national and world-wide points of views.
Queens University will coordinate its academic programs into distinct faculties. Each faculty is composed of various disciplines which are fundamentally interdisciplinary in character.
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering (Proposed)
- B.Sc in in Environmental Science and Management (Proposed)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Laws: LL.B (Hons)
- BA (Hons) in International Relations and Development
- BA (Hons) in English
- BA (Hons) in Bengali (Proposed)
- BA (Hons) in Political Science (Proposed)
- BA (Hons) in Folklore (Proposed)
- BA (Hons) in Sociology (Proposed)
- Master of English (Preliminary and Final)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Regular)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA-Executive)
- Master of Laws: LL.M
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded” border=”full”]Admissions for 2020[/box]
- HSC / A Level /Equivalent Exams Applicants and Pass can apply for admission in Undergraduate programs.
- MBA -01year (Regular): Must have BBA Degree.
- MBA (Irregular): Must have Masters/ Honours Degree.
- LLM (Regular): Must have LLB (Honours) & LLB Degree from any Recognize University.
- LLM (External): Must have LLB (Honours/Pass) and 3 years qualified expertise as Law as Human Rights worker.
- Poor and Brilliant Education seekers are being offered appealing economic facilities.
- Queens University Graduate and their Family members are being given Special concern.
- Brilliant Pro –Poor Education Seekers are being offered 100 percent free tuition fee conveniences.
- Students are required to contact with the Uttara campus for admission.
The Queens University library has a good selection of sources in Business, Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Law, Environmental Studies, English Language and Literature, History, Culture, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Mathematics, Statistics, Architecture, etc.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Queens University Admission 2020.
Official Website: www.queensuniversity.edu.bd