Rashid Latif Medical College Admission
Introduction, Rashid Latif Medical College Admission 2020 Last Date & Fee Structure:
Rashid Latif Medical College (RLMC) has been founded on an area of 28 acres on Ferozepur Road, Lahore (approx. 25 minutes drive from Kalma Chowk) by veteran Graduate and Post Graduate Medical Professors. Every year Rashid Latif Medical College admission announces for MBBS in the month of Sep/Octo.
RLMC is affixed with 2 educating hospitals, on-campus Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital (400 beds) and well well-known Hameed Latif Hospital (250 beds) positioned opp.
Important Admission Date for MBBS
- Admission Start from 10 Nov
- Beginning of Class 03 Dec
- Get Admission Form from RLMC and Hameed Latif Hospital Ferozpur Road, Lahore on payment.
Rashid Latif College of Pharmacy:
Important Admission Date for Pharm-D
- Admission open
Rashid Latif Institute of Allied Health Sciences:
Important Admission Date for DPT, B.Sc(Hons) in Medical Imaging Technology, Medical Lab Technology, Nutritions, Optometry & Orthoptics and Speech & Language Pathology
- Admissions Open
- Get Admission Form from 14-Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore Opposite Gaddafi Stadium from 08:00 to 02:30 PM
Rashid Latif Medical College Admission Departments:
Basic Health Sciences:
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Clinical Health Sciences:
- ENT (Ear Nose Throat)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences
Department of Anatomy:
The 1st department with which the students come into make contact with and which provides them the real experiencing of being doctors in the generating is the Department of Anatomy. This is the a lot of commodious of all the departments at college comprising 10, 500 sq ft and occupying almost 3 quarters of the 1st floor of college block, satisfactory to cater for more than 150 students. Subsequent are the major sections of this department:
Department of Medicine:
It is advancing by a senior professor. There are 70 at Arif Memorial Hospital and 40 beds in Hameed Latif Hospital. Commencing with General Medicine, the department will be introducing specialties such as Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, etc. A full infirmary is committed to high dependency beds as in a CCU with full keeping track of amenities. All the clinical departments have full diagnostic backup features as well as a fully set up CCU accessible.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology:
Maternal health services are normally missing in Pakistan like many other third world countries. A large portion of Pakistan’s rural population has no admittance to adequate maternal DNA services. The department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology offers outstanding services in conditions of staff and features for a general population. The labour rooms are contemporary making even many non-public hospitals envious.
Professor Rashid Latif Khan has taken it upon herself to increase the maternity care in the encircling areas through neighborhood education and refresher courses for LHVs, Midwives and TBAs. This is in addition to the ongoing CME Programmes of the Institution for medical professionals.
Department of Ophthalmology:
The excessive incidence of eye conditions makes Ophthalmology an important specialty. The department in Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital is outfitted sufficiently to cope with the requirements of the community. It is in the direction of an expertise and attained specialist who is focused on making it a centre of superiority.
Department of Orthopaedics:
Orthopaedic challenges can be an origin of superb misery for the patient. Due to the shortage of consciousness and accessibility a significant number of patients, specifically in the rural areas are mismanaged by quakes. The Orthopaedic department in this hospital will provide to complete the gap in the much essential services to for population in the encircling areas.
Department of Paediatrics:
Paediatrics is a very essential specialised as Pakistan has a great society under 15 with a high mortality rate amongst children. The department of Pediatrics has a suffered and committed faculty. The physical conveniences include a paediatric ward, a paediatric ICU, a separate neonatal ICU and a well-baby nursery, which have all been specifically designed and effectively outfitted. The OPD works under the direct supervision of senior consultants.
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioural Sciences:
The Specialised of Psychiatry is receiving wider acknowledged for its role in the society’s well staying. The added dimension of Behavioral Sciences, specifically for medical students has additional improves its skilled Dallas pest control in a college. Beside patients management, this department will be actively playing a considerable role in shaping up tomorrow’s doctor.
Department of Radiology
Although customarily referenced to as Radiology, this specialised is better called medical imaging. The hospital has the X-rays and ultrasound features on the campus. CT-scan and mammography are accessible at Hameed Latif Hospital, which is the 2nd affiliate marketer hospital of college.
Department of Surgery:
This department has the same portion of beds as Medicine. It is established by 5 operating theatres. The system of the OT suite is based on the audio scientific design with its adjacent post-op/recovery area and then the surgical ICU. There is the supply for all types of surgical methods including Laparoscopic surgery. The Emergency Department is working round the clock i. e. 24/7 and has its own fully outfitted functioning theatre.
Rashid Latif Medical College Admission:
Rashid Latif Medical College Admission Required qualifications:
- The applicants implementing for admission towards any group of seats must have exceeded the F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at least 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
- Exceeded an examination of International University/Board which in opportunity and ordinary is observed comparatively to the F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination of Pakistan subject to the following:
- The examination is known as comparative to F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad. It shall be the accountability of the applicants to settle their circumstances with IBCC and should get equivalence certificate from IBCC, Islamabad only for a reputation of their qualification. The equivalence certificate must be affixed to the application form before the closing date
- Provisional equivalence certificate granted by the IBCC shall only be interested in the Entrance Test and not for admissions.
- The applicant has attained marks comparative to unadjusted 60% of F. Sc. total marks (660/1100) according to the formula laid down by IBCC.
- The equivalence certificate of such applicant will not be established if he/she has not studied and exceeded the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Mathematics in his/her 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Grade/ O & A level or other equivalent examination acknowledged by the IBCC. He/she must have exceeded English as a subject at O or A level.
- Only the Transformed Marks Certificates issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen will be accepted. The equivalence of marks will be on the time frame of a certificate given by IBCC.
Rashid Latif Medical College Admission Fee Structure:
- Pakistani Rs 25,000 / US $2,500 only 1 time
- Overseas Pakistani Rs 50,000 / US $12,500 per year
- International Students US $1,500
For further information Contact:
- Inter Board Committee of Chairman, Islamabad, at FBISE Building H-8/4, Islamabad-PAKISTAN
- Tel: 051-9250452 Fax: 051-9250454 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ibcc.edu.pk
- The applicant must have made an appearance in the Entry Test of UHS for the appropriate session.
- The age limit has been abolished by PMDC. There is no maximum or minimum age limit for admission to MBBS/BDS.
Admissions to the MBBS Programme shall be firmly made on merit under the guidelines laid down by PMDC, MoH and the University of Health Sciences, Lahore. Students from all provinces of Pakistan and foreign may apply.
Classification of Students:
RLMC embraces students from all segments of the world. In the name of their origin, the RLMC currently categorizes students into the categories given beneath. RLMC admits all groupings of students on merit. Candidates participate in their group and the fee paid by each group is distinct.
Students born, raised and educated in Pakistan.
Carrying foreign passport / Green Card, etc.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Rashid Latif Medical College Admissions 2020.
Official Website: Rashid Latif Medical College