Riphah International University Lahore Admission
Introduction, Riphah International University Lahore Admission 2020 Last Date:
Riphah International University Lahore Admission section is recognised as Pakistan’s Educational Capital, having more colleges and institutions than any alternative city in Pakistan. RIU Lahore is Pakistan’s most significant designer of specialists in the fields of Science, Technology, IT, Engineering, Medicine, Nuclear Sciences, Pharmacology, Telecommunication, Biotechnology and etc.
Important 2020 Fall Last Admission Date for Faculty of Management Sciences, Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Riphah Institute of Media Sciences, Faculty of Computing, Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Riphah School of Leadership, Riphah NCUK Program, Riphah Institute of Engineering, Islamic International Engineering College
- Admission start in the month of May-June
- Admission Close in September
- Merit List display in October
- Beginning of Session September-Oct
RIU Lahore has 8 faculties:
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Management Science
- Faculty of Computing
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
- Faculty of Media Studies
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science
- Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences
Riphah International University Lahore Admission:
Admission Requirements for All other Programs:
The admission method is as follows:
- Post the approved form (duly finished) coupled with assisting documents on or ahead of the notified concluding date.
- The Application Form is accessible from the RIU Lahore Admission Office on payment of Rs. 700.
- You can also apply on-line.
- After completing the application form, the candidate should post it to the RIU Lahore coupled with the subsequent: –
- 3 lately taken colored pictures (3 cm x 2 cm).
- Attested duplicates of certificate and comprehensive marks sheet of Matriculation or comparative exam
- Attested duplicates of certificate and specific marks sheet of Intermediate or comparative exam
- Attested duplicates of degree and specific marks sheet of Graduation or comparative exam
- Attested duplicate of Certificate from the Head of Institution for passing the examination meeting the requirements for the program applying for. (for candidates awaiting results)
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of candidate, or Computerized Enrollment Certificate (CRC)
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of candidates father
- Bank Draft of Rs. 760 (coupled with downloaded admission forms)
- The application form can also be downloaded, after that you have to complete it and post it to RIU Lahore with the essential documents and a draft of Rs. 760/- in the brand of Riphah International University Lahore.
- The application form can also be downloaded, after that you have to fill it and post it to Riphah International University Lahore with the essential documents and a draft of Rs. 760/- in the title of RIU Lahore.
- The candidate will be essential to sign an assertion that the details given in the Admission Application Form by him/her are accurate.
- Admission for MBBS, BDS Admission Conditions
- Entry test of Provincial authority appropriate
- Apply Online by going to our admission site; admissions. rip haha. edu. pk (By hand applications are not appropriate, Imperfect applications will not be regarded).
- Application refinement fee of Rs. 1700/- (in person) or Rs. 1800/- (by courier in prefer of IIMCT) can be posted in any of our Admission Offices.
- You can also replace you posted application from the admission website (admissions. riphah. edu. pk).
- Admissions will be structured on: (Weight age as per PM&DC rules)
- Matric or comparative 10. 00%
- Intermediate or comparative 40. 00%
- Entry test 37. 50%
- Aptitude test/Interview 12. 50%
- SAT II scores minimum 550.TOEFL or IELT score 500 and 5. 5 respectively or NUML certificate.
- Confirmed Hafiz Quran and NCC credit as per Government regulations.
Minimum Academic Conditions:
- F. Sc or IBCC equivalence 60%.
- The International education system (e. g. A Level) 3 science subjects out of which 2 must be Biology and Chemistry with 60% marks in each and it should have the equivalence from IBCC.
- No minimum/maximum age restriction
- Overseas (International) Self Finance seats:
- Not devoid of entry test or SAT II.
- Pakistani National acquiring exceeded comparative examination from an international system (A Levels).
- International students and Pakistanis of dual Nationality irrespective of a location of premedical study.
- Pakistani students studied in foreign countries and reviewed by Pakistani Board abroad (Federal Board examinations in alternative states).
Required Documents for Admission:
- Riphah International University Documents Required With Application
The applicants who are entitled to apply for admission must distribute attested copies of the subsequent documents along with the application forms. No application for admission will be regarded as unless fully and totally made out on the prescribed by doctors Form by the applicant in his/her own handwriting:
- Matric/Senior Cambridge or comparative certificate: 2 copies
- FSc. (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent certificate: 2 copies
- Comprehensive marks certificate (FSc. ): 2 copies
- Equivalence certificate from Chairman, Inter-Board Committee, Islamabad for the popularity of qualification as equivalent to FSc. (Pre-medical) of Pakistan, in a case of foreign qualified students.
- B. Sc degree along with comprehensive marks certificate: 2 copies
- Recent passport size colored photographs: 4 copies
- I. D Card: 2 copies.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Riphah International University Lahore Admission 2020.
Official Site: Riphah International University Lahore