Royal Institute Colombo Admission 2021
About Royal Institute Colombo
Royal Institute of Colombo (RIC) is committed to academics superiority in tertiary education. It is an companion company of Royal Institute – a highest regarded English medium non-public educational institute in Sri Lanka.
Royal Institute Colombo gives you an possibility to learn for the Degrees and Diplomas of the University of London and the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). You will obtain a Degree of foreign repute and ordinary at a reasonable cost while savoring the Sri Lankan homely atmosphere. You incur much less spending than what is sustained by an undergraduate student learning in London, but you acquire the similar qualification.
Royal Institute Colombo Diploma Holders
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Accounting with Law
- BSc Banking and Finance
- BSc Information System and Management
- BSc Business BSc International Relations
- BSc Development and Economics
- BSc Management with Law
- BSc Economics BSc Sociology
- BSc Economics and Finance
- BSc International Development
- BSc Economics and Management
- BSc Management
- BSc Mathematics and Economics
Royal Institute Colombo Admissions for English Course
Applicants should apply for enrollment at the Royal Institute of Colombo (RIC) and also at the University of London. Royal Institute Colombo will matter application forms and the related Prospectus.
Royal Institute Colombo RIC will accept:
- Duly finished application form of the Royal Institute Colombo, with 2 passport-size colouring photographs with blue background.
- Duly carried out application form of the University of London, with the monthly payment slip of the ‘application handling fee’ of the University of London (refer to Prospectus of the University of London).
- Copies of the educational certificates, gratifying the entry conditions (see instructions below).
- Either a copy of the details page of the Passport or an English translation of the Birth Certificate.
Royal Institute Colombo Instructions
- Copies of the certificates of the London GCE (A/L), London GCE (O/L), any University Degree or Diploma and / or other qualified qualifications are essential to be certified by the British Council as ‘true copy of the original’.
- Copies of the certificates of the Sri Lankan GCE (A/L) and GCE (O/L) are not required to be certified. On the other hand, after the submission of the applications, a obtain should be made at the Department of Examinations in Sri Lanka to send the transcripts to the University of London.
- International candidates with informative qualifications from their own country should make contact with the Royal Institute Colombo for clarifications over their educational qualifications or write specifically.
- Royal Institute of Colombo | RI Campus
- N0 : 189, Havelock Road, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka
- Phone: +94 (011) 255 6329
- Mobile: +94 077 235 5000
- Fax: (011) 259 2747
- Email: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about ICBT Admission 2021.
Official Website: Royal Institute Colombo