About Swinburne University of Technology/ Ranking
Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public double sector university primarily based in Melbourne, Victoria. The institution was started by the Honourable George Swinburne in 1908 and attained Swinburne University of Technology standing in June 1992. In 2009 right now there were 16, 030 students enrolled in Higher education and an projected 14, 748 students enrolled in TAFE, which includes nearly 7000 foreign students from above 100 distinct countries.
Swinburne University of Technology Faculties and Schools
Swinburne University of Technology has 6 faculties and 5 TAFE schools.
Swinburne University of Technology Faculties
- Faculty of Business and Enterprise
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Sciences
- Faculty of Higher Education, Lilydale
- Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies
- Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
Swinburne University of Technology TAFE Schools
- School of Creative and Service Industries
- School of Business
- School of Engineering, Technology and Trades
- School of Health and Community
- School of Sustainable Futures
Swinburne University of Technology Centres and Institutions
- Brain Sciences Institute
- Business, Work and Ageing Centre for Research
- Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
- Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
- Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Centre for Complex Software Systems and Services
- Centre for Enterprise Performance
- Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Centre for Molecular Simulation
- Centre for Software Analysis and Testing
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Environment and Biotechnology Centre
- Industrial Research Institute Swinburne
- Institute for Social Research
- Swinburne Psychological, Clinical, Health and Evaluation Centre
Swinburne University of Technology Admissions 2022
- Fall admission date 2022 will be coming soon
Swinburne University of Technology Important Steps
- Step 1 – Choose Your Course
- Step 2 – Download and Complete the Application Form
- Step 3 – Attach the Required Documentation
- Step 4 – Submit Your Application
- Step 5 – Accept Your Offer
Affix the subsequent paperwork:
Accredited duplicates of earlier academics results
Another related documents, i. e. letters from schools or employers
Folio (for Design or Performing Arts courses, taking out Certificate IV Design)
If you are applying for innovative ranking/credit transfers, consist of certified and translated (English) duplicates of the syllabus from your earlier/existing study program.
Deliver your application:
By mail or courier:
PO Box 218 Hawthorn
Victoria AUSTRALIA 3122
Ph: +61 3 8676 7002
Swinburne University of Technology Academics Requirements
- You must meet the minimum academic entry requirements to be accepted into your chosen course.
- Download academic entry requirements for your region for foundation, degree transfer, TAFE and undergraduate courses.
- English Language skills are usually measured by IELTS (International English Language Test Score) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) results and the minimum requirements vary depending on the course.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarships
This 2009 MACC Scholarship (Malaysia) was honored to Bridget Annabel KINSIK for the Master of Business (Human Resource Management).
The scholarship is in assist of the Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC), and offers financing for a Malaysian resident to review a masters program of the student’s choice in Australia.
The scholarship is greatly regarded at about A$9750 each semester above 3 consecutive semesters and is accorded on academics merit.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Swinburne University of Technology Admission 2022.
Official Site: Swinburne University of Technology