SZABIST Islamabad Admission section has campuses in Karachi, Islamabad, Larkana, Dubai (UAE) and Hyderabad. University is an authorized associate of the International Association of Universities (IAU), Paris; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London; Federation of the Universities of Islamic World (FUIW), Rabat; Asia University Federation (AUF), Seoul; and the Association of SAARC Universities, (ASU).
SZABIST University Islamabad Admission Spring 2022 Last Date, Fee Structure
- SZABIST Islamabad Admission 2022 Start from 1 November and Last Date to Submit Admission Form December 13, 2022
- Online Admission Test will be held on 15 to 19 December, 2022
- Entry Test Result will b upload on 23 December, 2022
- Interviews should be conduct on 27 to 6th January , 2022
- SZABIST University Islamabad Merit List 2022: List of Selected Students on 23 December to 6 Jan, 2022
- Fee Submission last date 25 January, 2022
- Orientation from 29 January, 2022
Important Date Spring 2022 SZABIST University Islamabad Admission for BBA, BSAF, BSCS, BSMS, MBA, MSMS, MSPM, MSCS, MSSS, MSDS, PhD(MS), PhD(CS), MPM, EMBA/PMBA, MHRM
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Media and Communication Studies
- Faculty of Executive Programs
SZABIST Islamabad Fee Structure 2022
|Sr. no.||Pakistan Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Application Process Fee||RS 1,500||$45|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 20,000||$500|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 5,000||$165|
|Student Activity||Rs. 1000||$30|
|MBA (Day)||Rs. 75,600||$1,716|
|MBA (Eve)||Rs. 75,600 (32 Credit hrs)
Rs. 113,400 (72 Credit hrs)
|$1,716 (32 Credit hrs)
$2,145 (72 Credit hrs)
|PhD (MS)||PKR. 57,150||$1,352|
|PhD (Computing)||PKR. 57,150||$1,352|
|EMBA||PKR. 83,880||US $1,733|
Must See: Which Engineering Has Best Scope In Pakistan
SZABIT University Islamabad Scholarships:
University gives a broad range of economic counseling to meritorious and clingy students. The Scholarships accessible at University are financed by way of SZABISTU’s unique sources, and also, those funded by donor agencies. For example;
- SZABIST Need-Centered Scholarship
- SZABIST Merit-Centered Scholarship
- Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship
- Baluchistan Endowment Fund Scholarship
- HEC-USAID Merit and Need-Centered Scholarship
- HEC-Japanese Need-Centered Scholarship HEC scholarship titled, ‘Higher Education Possibilities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA.
Several areas scholarships:
All scholarships cover whole or part tuition fee, on the other hand, in several cases scholarships also handle books, boarding, travel, monthly stipend, and entrance fee.
A fair and translucent procedure is followed to pick out the students for these scholarships. The procedure entails short listing of applicants on the basis of target criteria, accompanied by a panel appointment to assess the applicant’s financial eligibility. In a case of scholarships funded by exterior donor agencies, the assortment procedure also contains physical confirmation of student’s details earlier to the honor of the scholarship.
Students are entitled to apply for economic assistance after admission.
- Address: SZABIST Street No # 9, Plot # 67, Sector # H – 8/4, Islamabad (Adjacent to Bait-ul-Mal Office)
- Phone: (92-51) 4863363-65
- Fax: (92-51) 4863367
- Email: [email protected]
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about SZABIST Islamabad Spring admission 2022.
Official Site: SZABIST Islamabad
khalid siddique says
yes i like your page. we are interested in the undergraduate BBA and Media and comm. Thanks.
sumera shafiq says
i want to know about m.phill in finance.university offered it?????