About Tanta University
Tanta University, an informative and exploration institution, is determined to acquire and disseminate knowledge in several fields of science and arts. Furthermore, it is committed to develop its own capabilities to be able to accomplish an superior location among the national and foreign universities all-around the world.
Tanta University Faculties
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Education in Tanta
- Faculty of Agriculture in Kafr ash Shaykh
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- High Institute of Nursing
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Agriculture in Tanta Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
Tanta University Admissions
- Admission of Egyptian students who have Common Secondary School certificate (E-coordination)
- Admission of Egyptian Students who have comparable certificates (E-coordination).
- Admission of the specialized diploma students (paper-based coordination).
- Admission of higher certification students (students who have attained BS or BA degree)
- Admission of Impaired Students
- Admission of Incompetent Students
- Admission of the Terminated Students:
- Students retrenched from the faculties and institutes associated to the universities put through to the Universities Corporation Law.
- Students retrenched from military faculties.
- Students retrenched from the faculties of Al-Azhar University
- Students retrenched from the Police Academy
Students who were retrenched due to the drawback of papers from the faculties where they were enrollment or the non-payment of tuition fees are not permitted to be accepted.
Rules and Regulations from the University
The registration statement is used in shifting the registration from one faculty to a further whether it is same or not..
If the student is proceeding to transfer his/her enrollment to a faculty which is not same, he has to acquire the minimum of entrance marks to be recognized at the meant faculty in the year of his/her General Secondary School certificate. If the student was terminated from the faculty he was transmitted from, he would be accepted either upon the minimal of admission marks in the year of his/her General Secondary School certificate or the year of his/her termination.
If the student is proceeding to transfer his/her registration to a related faculty, he has to be successful and be accepted to the up coming class, offered that the number of obligatory formula subjects are no over 5, which include the recast subjects other than the subjects that are not measured in the total mark.
Tanta University Language Requirements
In this session, held on April 28, 2012, the Tanta University Council authorized enhancing the rules and methods that decide the level of English language skills essential to register for Master and Doctorate Degrees in the Tanta University faculties authorized by the University Council in its session on January 26, 2010. The new rules would be placed commencing from the academics year 2010\2011 to be as employs:
acquiring a certificate of English language skills is a affliction for enrollment to Master and Doctorate Degrees. Consequently, the faculty bylaws have to be modified to be able to ensure students’ obtainment of this certificate at the time of enrollment.
The certificate meant herein is “IELTS” given by the British Council or “Foreign TOEFL” granted by the Amid-east.
In accordance to articles 2 and 3, the certificate of English language skills is usually required when the student exchanges his/her enrollment from any Egyptian University to Tanta University.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Tanta University Admission 2022.
Official Site: Tanta University